“Great seafood & more”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I ate in the bar a few weeks ago, but ate in the restaurant part tonight.
While the bar is full-service, in the restaurant part you order at a counter & pick a seat/table & your food is brought to you.
I ordered the Applewood Bacon Cheeseburger.
It was very good and came with french fries.
Although it took 15-20 minutes for it to arrive... Which seemed a bit slow, but the bar was full, along with most of the tables, so the kitchen may have been a bit backed up.
I'll be back again to try the fish & chips next time.

2  Thank dmills1956

Reviewed March 25, 2012

We arrived with 6 friends in search of fried oysters and clams and were not disappointed. The restaurant and bar
were full and it was tough to find a place to sit, but the food was outstanding and worth the wait. We will be back on our next trip to Ocean shores.

1  Thank weekendtraveler56
Reviewed March 7, 2012

The newest restaurant in our town is Bennett's Fish Shack. They opened up early this year in Ocean Shores, and I am so glad they did. You always get large portions prepared beautifully, They not only serve seafood and clam chowder, but also chicken strips and burgers. and in the evening you can get the nightly specials, and you can wet your whistle in the adults only bar part of the family restaurant. The staff is always smiling and friendly, and there is plenty of seating inside and some outside seats for sunset viewing.

3  Thank Robert1117
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Wonderful foo, bill the server was great, very personable. Prices good, atmosphere great

3  Thank Sue B
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We're so glad we tried this fish house! I had the fresh oysters, my husband had the crab melt - we were both very happy with our choices. My hubby loves IPA'S and they had a great new IPA from the Westport brewery - he gave it a thumbs up. The owner stopped by our table twice to check on us even though it was quite busy. Good food and resonable prices.

3  Thank ritawarren2