“An all around disappointment.”

Quinault Beach Casino
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Staying a few rainy days at Ocean Shores we decided to go to the only casino around and have lunch at Emily's inside. Just the two of us so we decided to split a chefs salad and fish n chips. Salad was great, very fresh ingredients but our fish n chips were doughy (kinda like fish wrapped in a pancake with a little crisp on the outside). We told server we didn't like it and he took it back. A few minutes later he informed us that the chef said that's how fish n chips are supposed to be made (so much for customer being right) and he could only offer 20% discount instead of credit for the dish, we informed him that we wouldn't be back.
So off to the casino, no teasers here, should just walk up to someone and hand them some money, that would give you more entertainment than this place. Absolutely the worst casino I have ever visited, don't expect friendly service and you'll need more than luck to win anything.

1  Thank Rusty6673
"clams"
"fun place"
"lots of fun"

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Lots of games, but most bets were too high for me. Husband enjoyed his time. I was able to play for awhile on the machines I found. Just didn't bring home any money. It would be nice to win once in a while.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Won some money ! Not too smokey, drink prices average. Didn't eat but heard the food was good. Maybe next time :)

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I know, slot machines are for losers. Regardless, my wife likes to play so I indulge her. The thing is, she usually wins at Quinault. It is a beautiful facility so I enjoy coming here to. The fact that she usually wins enough to pay for dinner is a bonus.