“Excellent value; great place to stay”

Ocean Shores Inn & Suites
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Ocean Shores
“Excellent value; great place to stay”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We booked a studio suite on Trabelocity at the last minute and were quite thrilled to be upgraded to a one bedroom king suite at no additional cost. The staff is very friendly and laid back. The room came with a full kitchen (including dishes, cutlery, and cookware), gas fireplace, and a Keurig. The location is great; you can walk just about everywhere and the beach is only a few minutes' walk away. The decor is defitely older and I was worried about the matress since I have lower back issues (we could hear the springs when we sat on the bed) but we slept very comfortably! I will definitely consider coming back the next time I visit Ocean Shores!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank ehagarty
Ocean S, Manager at Ocean Shores Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for review!! We hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I am a full time EMT who works many hours and doesnt get a lot of free time. I am also a single father of a four year old little girl. Our favorite place on earth is the beach. We luve about ab hour away so when we get a couple days in a row we love to get away for the night and go get wet and sandy. I am used to gavibg to spend around $100 or more per night for a room so needless to say its not always practical to stay the night every time we come. With the price and amenities that we found here, we will be able to make this a frequent thing. Thank you for providing a comfortable and affordable place for my daughter and I to make our memories. We cant wait to come back and will definitely be sooner than later. PS she loved the swimming pools!

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Beach63boy
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It is always nice to hear that all of our hard work pays off. See you again soon!!
seattle
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Upon checking in we were upgraded at no additional cost. Which was great. The room was good. Smelled some. But I've stayed at older hotels in the area and they all smell. Carpet was kinda ugly. But all the comforts of home were here. We had a kitchen that was stocked (not food) for all our needs. Beds were very comfy too. Look if you are looking for a 5 star place this clearly isn't it. But it you want clean and comfy apartment type stay at a great price... This is your place. We will be back for sure. Only things I would change is the carpet needs to be replaced. Needs bigger hot water heaters. Needs hair dryers in rooms as well as one or two coffee filter.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Rebecca f
Ocean S, Manager at Ocean Shores Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding our hotel. We have been working on upgrading a lot of things here. First, beds, t.v's, and indoor pool. We are currently installing hairdryers in each room and looking at installing new carpet/tile. Again thank you for the review and we look forward to having you again in the future.
Brier
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I read several reviews for this place before I booked it and was somewhat leary but I needed a place for an entire week so a good kitchen was very important as was the weekly rate.

OS Inn & Suites did not dissapoint. I had a great room with two comfortable queen beds and a fully stocked kitchen. I did need to ask for a toaster, a surprise to them, not knowing where the one went that should have been there . It was delivered promptly.
There were a few minor things that could have been fixed but nothing major or inconvenient. My room could use a new carpet soon, but was not too bad. I wasn't renting a room at the Ritz.

They offered a mid week linen exchange and room cleaning. Even washed some dishes I left in the sink!! Not my intation but greatly appreciated, as was the whole staff, friendly and willing to help.

I was some what concerned about the unmaned front desk in the evening but that was never an issue.

Nice indoor pool, wish they had a hot tub but won't complain. Nice TVs but you have to rent a DVD player from the office.
Very haqppy with this hotel and staff and will use them again in the future.

The onlything I would like better is a continental breakfast and a hot tube. Then I would rate this place over the top for cost and comfort.

Room Tip: Get a room off the main road, overlooking the golf coarse is nice. Up to 3 bedroom suites , great fo...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank hovisfm
oceanshoresinn, Manager at Ocean Shores Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!!
Bonney Lake
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We had a great stay for the Beachcombers Festival on 3/2. The weather was great, our room was cozy and the staff was at the ready. Love the new TV. Great upgrade. It was nice to see that the indoor pool was up and running. Thanks again for doing what you do. Great job! See you soon.

Room Tip: Get a one bedroom suite. The rooms are huge!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Daniel S
Thank you for taking the time to write a review Dan! It's always a pleasure to have you and your wife! See ya again soon! Tiffany
Ocean Shores
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Fantastic for the price! The room was HUGE and the bathroom had a tub and was very well setup (soaps, shampoos, makeup remover pads) Beds were extremely comfortable!

Only downside was the room was heated by a portable heater and could have used 2 for that size of the room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Sorry about the heater, that is fixed now. We look forward to seeing you again!
Steilacoom, Washington
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a 3 night get away just this last weekend Feb 15-18. We had a one bedroom suite that was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Was in a great spot, only about a 5 to 10 minute walk to most restaurants and shops. About a 10 minute walk to the beach. Our room had a partial view of the golf course from our balcony which was nice. The only real complaint I have was that every time we left or came back to our room our neighbor was standing in the walkway outside their room smoking, which since we were on the third floor there was no way to walk around them. I would suggest that the hotel adopt a policy that bans smoking in the walkways. Other than that our stay was great and we will definitely be staying here again. In fact we are already planning our next trip in about a month with our kids this time and planning on staying a little more than a week next time.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank piratedaddy
Thank you for taking time to write us a review. I am so sorry about the smoking neighbor!! We are in the process of removing the ashtrays from the walkways so we can enforce that policy. We look forward to seeing you again in thev future!