Ocean Shores Inn & Suites
Shilo Inns Ocean Shores(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
$148
$110
Comfort Inn and Suites(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
$134
Best Western Lighthouse Suites Inn(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
$150
BestWestern.com
Quality Inn - Ocean Shores(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
$80
Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
$89
$86
$121
$117
Canterbury Inn(Ocean Shores)
Grey Gull(Ocean Shores)
Polynesian Resort(Ocean Shores)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoutdoor poolwater coolerfull kitchenliving roompots pansbox fandog friendly roomextra towelselectric fireplacebeach accessget awaystayed one nightoff seasontiffanyoceanstovejackie
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Do not stay here. The management is disorganized, the customer service is spotty at best, the rooms are not what I would call clean in any way, the furnishings are shabby. It took 3 attempts to even get into a room - #1 had no faucets in the bathroom - just a hole in the wall - and they actually tried to check us into this room! #2 had a door that would not lock - terribly unsafe - and they told us just to put a chair there and use the back door. Totally unacceptable! #3 was just ok - a small room with a bed -no actual bedding, just a "duvet cover" made from sheets - small table, 2 chairs, and mini kitchen. No sitting area as stated when we booked - we were to have a sofa sleeper and sitting area. Spent the trip sitting on the bed. The toilet was behind the bathroom door so you could not open the door all the way. We were terribly unhappy here and would not recommend it to anyone, at any price. STAY AWAY!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel - not one here!
2  Thank Teri F
oceanshoresinn, Manager at Ocean Shores Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

I am so sorry to her that you had a bad experience. Guest service is one of our highest priorities, so we are taking this very seriously and following up with our employees. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Heres the good - We were upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite which was great I saw the studio and it would not have been pleasant since it faces the road - Kitchen - fireplace - 2 Tvs - coffee and the popcorn that the maid leaves is a very nice touch sometimes it is the smallest things that stick in your mind

Room Tip: Stay on the backside of the hotel
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the kind comments! We appreciate your time, and I'm so glad you found Ocean Shores Inn and suites a great place to stay!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

First of all there is no WiFi. The maintenance man stated that one kid watching a film is all the system can handle. They have maid service after a three day stay. The sheet on the bed was ripped as was the couch. No dishwasher and you much wash your own dishes. Various items did not work. Smokers everywhere and I saw the women next door walk out of her room carrying a cigarette. If you have lots of kids then this may be the place for you as they have suites. If they would have kept of the maintenance up all these years it could have been nice but it has been poorly managed.

Room Tip: Get at least a 1 BR suite so at least you will have a little more space and in the summer expect tons of kids everywhere.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience, so we can fix it. We would love to have you back to see how we are doing. We are under new ownership and in the process of making lots of upgrades.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Can't really say much positive or negative about this place. We showed up on a weekend that was packed so it was a little noisy but for the price I was happy. Good location and the rooms were clean. Gave me a nice spot to stash my motorcycle overnight.

1  Thank kenr74
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I stayed here for a week for a terrific weekly rate. My studio with kitchenette was clean and comfortable. Given the price I paid, I was really impressed with how nice it was. The location was terrific (I don't have a car). A couple of minutes walk to the ocean. I walked to the grocery store for food to prepare in the kitchenette and saved a lot of money, but lots of places to eat nearby. One block from moped rentals, kite shop, etc. They have bikers to rent. Heated pool (you don't want to swim in the ocean). Super friendly staff.

Room Tip: Room #313 was very nice. I faced the pool, but was not bothered by noise at any time.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo