King - one bedroom with kitchen. Golf course view. 2 Adults, 1 child, 1 infant. 3 nights.
In town Ocean Shores, Not far from beach, Room more spacious than expected, 2 bathrooms, elevator, least expensive suite with kitchen room we could find in town, popcorn bowl with microwave popcorn and a couple snack bags of chips. Front desk people were nice.
Cleanliness - Very dirty, room not vacuumed or cleaned, hair still in both bathtubs, soap scum in bath tubs from previous baths, (I know it was not cleaned because there were feet prints, crumbs, sand and no vacuum lines, and the soap scum I could wipe away with my hands, the sliding glass door sticky spots and smear marks all over it. Sheets on sofa bed were dirty.
Kitchen-(Bare Bones)-Oven but no baking dishes, Very cheep cookware, silverware and dishes. (Bring your own if you don't want to burn your food) Refrigerator made loud rattle sound. (Made it hard to put kids to bed.)
King bed- They put an old queen blanket that was fraying on the edges on it and queen mattress cover. (Kept coming off and bunching up) Bed was FIRM and old, and squeaky.
Sofa bed- Very Old Sofa bed couch. The back had staple sticking out (which I found after it had stabbed me badly) Pull out mattress was very thin and stained, had dirty sheets on it. (Daughter (8 y.o.) ended up sleeping on couch cushions because it was uncomfortable.)
Bathrooms-Shower was WAY too low. I'm only 5' 3" and had to bend down to get my hair wet and wash it. (I have a bad back and that was NOT a pleasant experience!) Vent fans sound like airplanes taking off.
Pool was not heated that we could tell. (I have a above ground pool at home that is warmer and it does not have a heater.)
Noises were not to bad till the last night we were there. There was a group of kids playing in the walk ways and making lots noise from 11 till past 1 pm. Woke us up a number of times. Also whoever checked in upstairs was a very heavy footed person!
No DVD Player, TV in Living room had no places to plug anything in to it.
Did not like the parking.
Over all- NEEDS - updated furnishings, better quality kitchen supplies and more of them like can opener and cheese graters, baking utensils and baking-ware, comfier beds, Much better house keeping staff, cleaning supplies in the rooms, real heated pool, Taller showers. Better parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Shores Inn & Suites is a condominium hotel - condos with daily and weekly rentals. Available units range from studios to one, two and three-bedrooms. Most units come fully equipped with full size kitchens. Many units include fireplaces. Heated indoor pool and heated seasonal outdoor pool. Walking distance to the beach, shopping and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Ocean Shores Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Shores Inn And Suites
- Ocean Shores Hotel Ocean Shores