“Slow serive”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Took a half hour to get our pizzas.......unacceptable. I never got a refill on my pop even though I asked. Dont waste your money.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

The pizza is excellent and the staff are friendly and have smiles . It is a warm family place.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

It's old fashion straight out the oven. Its amazing pizza u cant find any better!!!

Reviewed October 24, 2011

We had a takeaway pizza during our weekend at the beach. It was off-season and the pizza was ready for pickup in 20 minutes just as they said. I liked it a little better than my husband; he would have preferred a thinner crust. The leftovers reheated very well, though, and he upgraded his opinion!

Reviewed October 22, 2011

A bit pricey for the amount of pizza, but the pizza was very good.