“Excellent food if you don't mind a little crazy”
Review of La Chica Taqueria - CLOSED

La Chica Taqueria
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

I'll leave it at that. The food was awesome, the lady that runs it... a little out there. Still the food...awesome!

1  Thank FmlyTrvllr

Reviewed November 21, 2013

This small place is locally owned and has authentic Mexican food. Speak up when placing your order (the kitchen is right behind the cashier and it's loud) - and try all the fun salsas they offer.

1  Thank Toni N
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This is a place I have sadly driven by, way too many times thinking it was a tourist diner. It wasn't till I checked Trip Advisor and had goodness I had a gem right in front of me. I just moved to Ocean Shores a month ago and have been on mission to find the best of the beach.
This find, was a delight. Quirky being a small two table diner. The owner is the cook and cashier and I found her to be as unique as the diner itself, proudly creating great Mexican tacos and burritos. Providing 3 varieties of fresh made salsa. I watched the owner make my burrito and wow did she deliver, big and delicious. I left smiling and looking forward to my next visit and it won't be long until that happens.

2  Thank TeamFlounder
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The tostada I had with the shredded beef and homemade pico salsa was outstanding. The place is very tiny and there are only 2 tables for 4 inside, but there are several outdoor picnic tables for your use. Take out is always an option. All the salsas are home made and yummy. Do yourself a big favor and don't miss this great opportunity for awesome food!! My husband and sister had the 4" tacos and they were good, too. Rice and beans are available as a side, so you can decide how much you want to eat.

2  Thank Gdalelovers
Reviewed August 29, 2013

A little hole in the wall , home made salsa and chips while your food is made in front of you. You never know when she will be open but worth a visit. My husband and I shared a burrito and it was plenty for both.
Cant wait to try something else.

3  Thank cyndie S