“Decent for Chinese, so I am told!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Lucky Dragon
Ranked #23 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Elma, Washington
“Decent for Chinese, so I am told!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

First off... I hate Chinese food! With that said, the staff is friendly and at most times attentive. The prices seem right and the portions are good. As for all the non-Asian food enthusiasts, they do make a nice burger and fries meal, have great hot tea and offer plenty of fortune cookies for all. My wife and kids love this place to my dismay.

Seattle, Washington
“Standard fare.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Not much to say, the staff are always nice, and the food is good. Wish the menu had more things on it like chicken wings, chinese spare ribs, etc. We go or get take out twice a month and it's always consistant. It's competitors (Viet hoa) is good also, just a little different.

Visited May 2013
Shelton, Washington, United States
“Bad experience at Lucky Dragon”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Last night we stopped at Lucky Dragon after a conference at the Convention Center. I was not feeling well, but we had to eat somewhere, and the place looked good. We arrived at 6:20. The restaurant was very full, but we were seated immediately. The food smelled and looked wonderful. Several groups were seated after us. We ordered, and were served the excellent egg flower soup.

The longer we sat there, the worse I felt, and when almost an hour had gone by without being served, after the others who had come in after us were served and most of them finished, we got up and left. I'm 68 years old, and have done that maybe one other time in my life. It felt almost discriminatory--we were two women alone. We live not far from Ocean Shores and would have been back. We were so disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank LindaRAmar
Davao City, Philippines
“Average food in a dirty restaurtant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

My wife and I ordered a barbecue pork appetizer, pork fried rice and beef chow mein.

If you've tasted what passes for Chinese food in any of the thousands of average Chinese restaurants in the country, then you'll know exactly what you're getting here.

The barbecue pork was the typical pink-ringed gray meat served with hot mustard, sweet sauce and sesame seeds.

The pork fried rice was dry and contained the same barbecue pork as in the appetizer.

The beef chow mein was also very typical: sliced fatty pieces of what I supposed was beef, served in a thick sauce of some sort with sliced vegetables.

The tea was good.

We had trouble getting menus and setups from our server. She was friendly, though and smiled a lot.

The windowsill at our table was thick with dirt and the fluorescent light next to our table f-f-f-flickered.

The exterior of the restaurant, we noticed as my wife stopped outside to smoke after eating, was filthy. The lights were crusty with dirt and the gutters overflowed with rain water. The "ashtray" provided guests was a bucket of water.

Visited September 2013
“Hungry? Looking for a late night dinner? Lucky Dragon is the place to go!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was great! Everything was tasty and authentic! The service was very friendly and nice! Very welcoming! It's was about 9.00 per person and it was worth it big portions and hot food we will come back again

• Visited September 2013