“Clean, fast, yummy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
“Clean, fast, yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

We originally stopped in at the Lucky Dragon and had to leave as it was dirty, this place was so much better. Beef with broccoli, house chow mein, sweet and sour chicken and walnut prawns (delicious lemony sauce, slight crispness to prawns). If you're in for chinese/Vietnamese in ocean shores/ Copalis Beach, then this is the place! If you want atmosphere though, this place is pretty plain-jane inside.

moclips
“nice for ocean shores”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

Heard and read good reviews so decided to give this place a try. Place has nothing on decor, and questionable cleanliness. We were seated and the waitress had a dirty white blouse on,(stains all over it) maybe just happened tonight but it wasn't a very good start. When I went to wash my hands before we ate, the bathroom was out of soap, kind of scary as how do the employee's clean their hands? Everything is ordered ala cart, which I like being able to order a combo plate at a Chinese restaurant to get a little more than just one thing. We ordered three dishes to split. All were good, but the not the best I have had by a long shot. That being said, for ocean shores it was a nice take on something different to have. I see they have lunches that include rice so I might try it again for lunch as least. Not worth the drive into Ocean Shores though, I'll save my cravings for Chinese for when I'm back in the city.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Seattle
“Great Hot and Sour Soup!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

Very good food. We started with Potsticker and Hot and Sour Soup for 2. The soup came out in a very large bowl that was about 6 cups. I should have just stopped eating there! But we had also ordered shrimp fried rice and General Tso's chicken. Both entrees were good, but the soup was the best I've had in a long time. It was very busy on Friday night, but we still had good service.

Bonney Lake, Washington, United States
“Great Chinese food in Ocean Shores”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

Very nice family restaurant, large servings. Best pot stickers ever. Sweet corn soup very nice. Mandarin beef and garlic prawns had a nice degree of spicy, just right.

Oregon City, Oregon
“Surprisingly Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We ordered in our group curry, spicy green beans and chicken, spicy honey sesame chicken, and crab puffs. All were delicious. I also highly recommend the hot and sour soup. Would have been 5 stars but the service wasn't good during a busy lunch hour. Forgot our soup and food didn't come out at the same time. Food makes it worth the visit.