“Great place- great prices.”

Viet Hoa Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Food was wonderful. More Chinese options than Vietnamese. Spicy prawn, snow pea, garlic dish was wonderful. Turned my partner from a Mexican food only fan to add Chinese to his list of favorites.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Very dry delicious food. Quite possibly the best Chinese I've had. Everything was cooked perfectly and served hot. The spice level was great-but I am not one to ask as I eat habaneros daily. My freakish tolerance aside, one of the minority of restaurants willing to add enough peppers to pique my interest. My wife had the chicken and snow peas dish which was a hit for us both.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Some of the best food in this little town. I would recommend trying this place. One of our favorites to go to. They do carry out or dine-in and are always customer friendly.

1  Thank jaalonzo
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My friends and I really enjoy this restaurant. The food is good and prices are good. The owners, Steph and Steve, are very nice. I have not had anything there that I don't like. I live in Ocean Shores and eat here more than all the other restaurants put together! We eat here several times every month. We eat here for lunch, dinner or take out.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Sad because, although I didn't think the pho here would be at the level of the Than brothers' places in Seattle, it didn't even meet those lowered expectations (tasteless broth and minimal amount of meat), and it was more expensive. Sad, because the atmosphere was dark and chilly (probably better in the summer, though). Sad because the rice bowl was 'meh'. Sad because I really wanted to like it, but couldn't.

2  Thank cherimich