All reviews fire pit get away the penthouse third floor hot tub full kitchen living room view of the ocean wonderful stay short walk to the beach hide a bed we've stayed an update home away from home floor room outdoor pool king bed
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2016

The bedrooms need major upgrade
Need double curtains so you can open the windows for cool air and not have people walking by looking at you sleeping. Need Major upgrade on the 1945 TVs in the bedrooms

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ggmanager, General Manager at Grey Gull, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I appreciate your comments about the curtains and TVs. We did just install new 32" flat screen TVs in each bedroom unit, so that has been upgraded. I am sorry that we did not have them in time for your stay. I will also share your comments about the drapes with our owners. This is something that I am actively pursuing, so I am glad you commented on it. I hope that your experience will not prevent you from choosing us in the future. We would love to have you back.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

We had a great time in Ocean Shores. We have a lovely room with an ocean view. We enjoyed having the kitchen (and the dishwasher) so that we could cook some of our own meals. The staff was very friendly, the pool was warm and the bed was very comfortable. Great value!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your comments! I will be sure to share your recognition with my team. Come back to see us during the Galway Bay Irish Music Festival in October! It's a great event with more than 30 bands, food, and activities over 6 days! We still have rooms available, and we would love to see you! Fall rates begin October 1st, so you will be sure to find comfortable rooms at a great price.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Myself and Deanna have been coming to Ocean Shores and the Grey Gull (Room 308) for 10 years. Our room is ready....clean...and well cared for while we're there. Obviously the main reason we continue to come back.

Date of stay: July 2016
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

And we greatly appreciate your continued loyalty! Thank you for sharing your comments! I am fortunate to have such a fantastic team at this hotel. Thank you!

Reviewed August 9, 2016

Smaller than appears on website. Furniture is old and extremely uncomfortable. Carpet need to be replaced - dirty and felt horrible barefooted. Office staff were exceptional. Able to check in early. This was my 60th birthday and there was a lovely note and chocolates in room when we arrived.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ggmanager, General Manager at Grey Gull, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I appreciate the kudos to our team, and I will certainly share them. They work very hard, especially during the summer, and it is gratifying to hear that they have done so well. Thank you, too, for your critique of the accommodations. Each unit is individually owned, so each unit will vary in decor. Some units do, indeed, still have older furniture, and I have been in communication with the owners regarding this. I will forward your comments to the owner of the unit. I hope that you will continue to choose The Grey Gull. And, by the way, new room photos will be on our website soon. They will highlight the units that have been updated most recently.

Reviewed August 9, 2016

Our stay was awesome the room was very welcoming the staff are very friendly the grey gull is very clean and it's perfect too walk too the ocean the grey gulls trail is very nice they also have free wifi

Date of stay: July 2016