All reviews morning glory biscuits and gravy waffles ocean view junior suite room was clean hot breakfast free breakfast would definitely stay here again olympic national park nice breakfast pool and hot tub other hotels the breakfast area top floor we've stayed great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2016

Staff very friendly. When we arrived the desk clerk said we could have a suite for only $10.00 more which we accepted.....The suite was HUGE. Very clean. They have an indoor pool & spa. Nice location in town...walk the sand dunes to the ocean. Hot breakfast was very very good...many choices & a lot better than most hotels. Only bad thing I could say here was they only have 1 elevator with a lot of rooms../.but overall this place is a great bargin for the money. Would stay here again

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Young Y, General Manager at MorningGlory Hotel, Resort & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2016

Hello, thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. We hope you choose to stay with us again when you visit Ocean Shores.

Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

This unremarkable looking seaside hotel was a very pleasant surprise after a grueling twenty-four day of traveling. Clean, airy rooms; friendly helpful reception; ten hour sleep on good mattresses and a splendid hot buffet breakfast made our first night in Washington a real pleasure. One of the best budget/ mid-range places we've been recently.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2016

After a long days drive we found the Morning Glory Hotel without difficulty and had a smooth check-in. Our room was on an upper floor with a view to the north. The window was dirty from the constant salt air. The room was clean and the bedding comfortable. We heard no room noise at all. A couple of issues need attention...the wi-fi in the room is non existent and breakfast was total swamped with guests having to wait in a long line (15 people were ahead of us at 8:30 am). The breakfast area is small for the number of guests and finding a table was near impossible. The beach is a short (5-10 min) walk just out the back of the hotel...unmarked vegetation lined path through sand hills.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Triumph1970
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location and close to all shopping and restaurants, ok it's Ocean Shores and nothing is really that far away but it's on the right end of town.

Our room was ok, the beds were clean and comfortable, but the bathroom door had trouble closing, and on a cleanliness scale I'd give it a 5 as there was garbage from the previous guests under the bed (we noticed on day two) and it needed a more thorough vacuuming. I lost my faith that the room was actually clean vs surface wiping. It needs some updating for the price you pay which is expensive.

Breakfast was really good with lots of options for everyone.

Will I stay again... Probably not.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2016

I stayed here in a 3rd (top) floor king-bed suite on the north side closer to the beach side of the hotel with a view out to the beach/ocean from the angled window. The room was spacious and clean. As frequently is the case with places close to the beach, the bathroom was showing some salt air aging here and and there on the metal parts, but everything was clean and otherwise well-maintained.

The staff was pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was more than ample and kept very well-stocked despite the hungry crowds. The bed was comfortable. The provided shampoo, conditioner, and soaps were of nice quality. The free wifi and free parking were nice to have included also.

If you want to come relax in a little beach community, stay close to the beach in a place that is clean and even includes a full breakfast in its reasonable rate, then give this place a try!

Since I came here for a little break to have some time to walk on the beach and enjoy the fresh ocean air, this was a nice place for me to accomplish those goals without spending tons of money on a fancy hotel room. I would stay here again when I find myself in the area again.

Room tip: my top floor (3rd floor) room was quiet
  • Trip type: Traveled solo