All reviews mini golf waffles putt putt room was clean free breakfast hot tub stay there again front desk clerk double queen air conditioner third floor wi fi top floor ocean balcony motel cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2019

Went for a small getaway with my husband, I’ve stayed at Quality Inn at other locations, that were way nicer then this place. The Hot Tub was freezing cold! It was close to the beach and there was a small view of the beach I would recommend getting a room on the top floor, we stayed on the second floor and you could hear everything from the upstairs

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Reviewed April 27, 2019

Parking is terrible, they were painting the hall so my room smelled like paint the whole stay, there's no elevator making it terrible to stay on the 3rd floor, even with my do not disturb sign up they still knocked and woke us up and even tried to open the door. The blankets were very old and disgusting and they didn't do the best job cleaning the room. I'm a diamond member with Choice hotels so I stay at Quality Inns a lot and it's sad to say that the one time I take vacation it was probably at the worst hotel I've been at from Choice hotels.

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

I understand this is because they were in the process of remodeling. Which is cool. But we were not informed. Got woke up at 6:30am to the sound of beating metal directly outside of our door and people yelling not much later. If we had been informed of this we definitely would have chose somewhere else to stay. They know if they told us about they wouldn’t have had our business and they don’t deserve it. Coffee was TRASH.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed January 3, 2019

I have to admit I was a little worried when we pulled up. On the outside the hotel looked tired and old. We were pleasantly surprised when we entered our room. It had definitely been updated, was spotless, and the bed was so comfortable!
Pros: Comfortable bed
Clean room
Close to everything
Friendly and helpful staff
Cons: Poor wifi (ended up having to use my personal hotspot)
Spa/pool area dated and old looking and water was a little murky
Breakfast just ok - the usual hotel free breakfast (waffle machine, yogurt, microwaved bacon and eggs.

We'll probably come back, but the Shilo Inn looked good. At the Shilo Inn you don't have to drive to the beach for access.

Room tip: Ocean view is best
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2018

Spent Thanksgiving with family in Ocean Shores. Quality Inn provided a very nice room at a very reasonable rate. They were not full, so gave us a 3rd floor room with an uninhibited view of the ocean. The room was very clean. Had a problem with the TV, and the staff came immediately to solve it. The breakfast was hot and fresh. Would not hesitate to stay at this location again.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Indiko H, Manager at Quality Inn - Ocean Shores, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2018

Hi kwkguest,
Thank you so much for your kind review, we love to hear about all of our guests stays with us and are appreciative of you taking the time to post one. We are so glad to hear you had a great time at our Quality Inn and will be sure to pass this along to all the staff. Please visit us again sometime soon.
The Quality Inn Ocean Shores