“enjoyed the hotel, location...not so much”

Quality Inn - Ocean Shores
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Ocean Shores
Centennial, Colorado
“enjoyed the hotel, location...not so much”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

The staff were very helpful and nice. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was pretty good. Pool and hot tub were good. My kids loved the mini golf course in the middle of the property. Was a hike to the ocean. Almost 1/2 mile walking on the road. Maybe 1/3 mile walking straight across the sand dunes. Didn't like the beach because I was afraid of getting hit by a car..and the fact that cars could drive on it gave it a yucky feel to me. Beach by the jetty was SO much nicer but a 10 minute drive. Didn't seem like there were any hotels by the nice beach. If I ever come back to Ocean Shores, I will try to rent a condo by the "non-car" beach at the jetty.

Room Tip: If you want a view of the ocean, definitely pay the $10 more per night an stay on the third floor ve...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Czech first
aberdeen, wa
Reviewed June 13, 2012

My friends and I stayed last Saturday at the Quality Inn in Ocean Shores, WA. I want to acknowledge the person behind the front desk named Mary Ann. She was very friendly, had a warm smile and very helpful with best restaurants around the area. The room was simple yet clean. You could see the view of the ocean from their balcony. So I want to shout out to Mary Ann at Quality Inn and say thanks again for making us feel welcome.

Room Tip: Ask for the third floor which will give you a better view of the Ocean.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Seattle
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Our breakfast was so much better here than at their partner hotel a block down the street (Comfort Inn). Waffles were great.... eggs, sausage, bacon, etc... plentiful. Desk clerk was VERY friendly and helpful! I would choose this hotel next time..... good value for the price.

Room Tip: Upper floors have views... lower floors only see sand dunes.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Harrison, Montana
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We stayed on second floor which did smell better, but you have to expect damp smell, its on the ocean !!!! The front desk was so friendly and so helpful. Room was clean and comfortable, great view. little hard finding front desk, but not a big problem. Breakfast was very nice. i would stay here again if i was in this town. thanks for all the help with finding us things to do and see.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

This place we would HIGHLY recomend. The rooms were great, very clean. The people were AWESOME,very friendly,helpful. Deffinatly a welcoming place to go. Bring friends, the family,the kids :), or I'm sure a getaway with the just your spouse/signifgant other would be wonderful as well. We will deffinatly be back. Thank you =)

• Stayed May 2012
hoas, Manager at Quality Inn - Ocean Shores, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you, from all our staff! Our #1 goal is to provide all our guest with a clean and comfortable stay and we are please to hear we succeeded in doing just that for you. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know.
Yakima
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I enjoyed my stay. The staff was friendly ,the room was clean. This was my first time at Ocean Shores and I enjoyed it. When I visit again I will stay at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Cathy H
Los Angeles
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Do not stay at this hotel. The staff (Main Desk and Manager) were unprofessional. The hotel is in need of repair. Hotel smelled of bleach. This hotel is a real dump. They jack up their prices three-fold around holidays. The reviews on the travel sites are really hard to believe. I was there, and this is not a 4/5 star hotel, period!! I disagree with Janet H. "I don't know what Quality Inn you stayed at, but I strongly disagree with YOUR review."

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo