“great homemade breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles

Our Place Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our property just got a new owner. He has redone the whole outside of this complex and the inside of a few of our shops. Come and check us out.
Duvall, Washington
“great homemade breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

semi self serve, coffee, place settings, order at the counter. Food came fast and was just right. Homemade giant biscuits and gravy, a good pile of hashbrowns, thick lean bacon. fresh pastries. Too much good stuff loaded with calories. Filling real food! I'll go back, I don't mind helping myself to coffee. It makes me feel right at home.

Ocean Shores, Washington
“Great Breakfasts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Our Place has the best breakfast in Ocean Shores. They were good amounts that will last through most of the day.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great breakfast place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

I have only had breakfast here a few times, but it's great food with nice sized servings! If you don't mind standing at the counter to order and pay, and getting your own coffee and silverware,
(which I don't), it is a cute place to eat.

We eat here whenever we are in town!

Seattle, Washington
“Okay, but like "fast food"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

I should have read the reviews before we stopped in here for breakfast. It was not crowded, so we were able to be seated immediately. Firstly, you order at the counter. We should have left then, as it makes it feel like a step up from McDonalds. You have to help yourself to everything, silverware, coffee, water, napkins. We placed our order and the food arrived promptly. Service was decent. The bacon was the greasiest bacon I've ever seen. I'm not sure if they didn't blot it or what they didn't do to it. It tasted okay, but I had to get extra napkins to soak up the grease. Eggs were scrambled to within an inch of their lives. Good thing I ordered hard scrambled as hubby's eggs were runny. They did have some very nice looking baked goods - cinnamon rolls, biscuits, etc, which we did not try. Not a horrible place, but I wouldn't go here again if in Ocean Shores. This is a good place if you have children!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Vancouver, Canada
“Nice breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

My wife and I went here for breakfast during our visit to Ocean Shores. The place was very busy, so we knew it was popular. As with other reviewers, we did notice the flies, but only after eating the breakfast we ordered. Flies aside, the breakfast was good.

• Visited March 2014