“Fine breakfast fare”

Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our property just got a new owner. He has redone the whole outside of this complex and the inside of a few of our shops. Come and check us out.
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This place is open 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. They serve breakfast all day, if you want it. Their lunch menu is limited to burgers and sandwiches, but they look good. We had breakfast at 8:30 a.m. Nice, friendly atmosphere, and excellent food. No, it isn't "one of the best meals I've ever had in a restaurant," but it was a fine breakfast. We'll be back.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I really wanted to like this place. The staff at the hotel we were staying raved about it, and it was packed when we went. I suppose it may have been a better experience had the place been empty, but I'm not going back to test that theory. Had breakfast with my brother and he said the cinnamon roll french toast was great, but my eggs benedict was possibly the worst I've ever had. My potatoes were stone cold, poached eggs were as close to raw as they could get, and hollandaise had no flavor and had a skin over it like you get when you leave pudding uncovered on the counter. The pastries in the display case looked lovely, I guess I should have just ordered a maple bar and called it good.

1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed September 13, 2013

It's a small, tidy set up, and appears very popular. But then I'm not sure where else one gets breakfast aside from McDonald's, and perhaps one other place I'd driven by. They were friendly, and it's rather like home cooking. They even have biscuits and gravy, I wish I'd tried those. What I had was a breakfast sandwich of sorts, but they were out of bagels. I was offered other choices, and went with rye. Gave it a little zing. Hash browns came with that, on the side. I'd probably go here again if I were in town, and try some of the other things.

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

The breakfast here was wonderful. The cinnamon french toast was the best we have ever had. We will come back on our next trip to Ocean Shores.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went for breakfast, short line to the door, ordered quickly & food arrived in no time. Delicious. Had an omelet, YUM!