“Great Food...Karaoke Was TOOOOO Loud!”
Review of North Shore Grill - CLOSED

North Shore Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2009

I LOVED the food here and our waitress was AWESOME. The only downside to this place was that the "bar" was immediately next to the main seating area and the Karaoke (on Wednesday night) must have started around 6 because it was in full swing when we got there (around 7-ish) and was so loud that it was hard to think. Other than that, our experience was great!

One quick side note though, don't go here if you're not looking for a good burger...Burgers is just about everything on their menu.

1  Thank Flygurl624

Reviewed September 1, 2008

Crissy mac is back again and I am going to make this short and sweet. DON"T GO!! Not only was the plce an eysore on the outside but when I went inside it looked worse! TThe tables were dirty and the food was over prices for what I swe on the menu( $15.00 for a three piece fish and chips). The only thing they were missing in that place was a redneck wearing a wife beater with a missing tooth in his mouth. Oh! I'm sorry . It had that too!! I ran from that place like you would run from a house on fire. If you wantto waste money and time then go!!

1  Thank crissymac66
Reviewed June 3, 2008

We stayed at the Resort and Casino but getting anything to eat there didn't sound promising, so we drove around town, finally spotting The North Shore Grill next to the Ramada hotel. We stopped in desperation -- it didn't look like it was going to be a great place from the outside. Inside, it was clean but nothing special to look at. However, we were warmly welcomed by the staff, even though they were expecting a large group from the Army base nearby sometime soon. The waitress suggested the Fish and Chips and I'm glad -- they were the best fish and chips I've ever eaten and if they had Tartar Sauce wrestling, I would sign up -- the only thing better than shoveling it in with the fish would be to swim in it! <grin> Seriously, it was incredible. The staff members clearly liked and respected one another, and their conversation with one another included the few of us that were eating, too. When we left, they said they hoped they'd see us again soon, and we felt like they meant it -- too bad we live thousands of miles away! But I am definitely going to write and ask for the Tartar Sauce recipe.

1  Thank MysteryPoodle