“Good Breakfast spot at the Ramada”
Review of North Shore Grill - CLOSED

North Shore Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This is right next to the Ramada Inn. Very clean and great staff. Breakfast was good but don't eat the scones!!!! They also have a salad bar during the rest of the day. Breakfast was a bit pricey at $10-$14. The juice glasses are tiny!

There are newer reviews for North Shore Grill

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Party of 8 for a late dinner. We were the only customers. Service was slow to start. The restaurant appeared to be very under staffed. Waiter was very friendly. Meal was served in a decent amount of time. Food was just ok. Nothing to write home about. A drink was ordered from the bar and took a very long time to get and seemed to be a lot light on the rum part. We had three separate bills for our table and the credit cards were all run against the wrong bill. At this point it was t worth having the waiter try to fix, so we settled it amongst ourselves.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Haven't been here in at least a year. Pleasantly surprised. Very professional waiter, steak sandwich tender, salad bar expanded. Updated decor. Quick meal time. I'll come back and try breakfast.

1  Thank Walt E
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

The meal was average. Had basic breakfast & my husband chicken fried steak .
Our waitress was very kind and made sure we were taken care of .. Great service.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

I tend to order the same thing - Chicken Fried Steak - when I go to a new restaurant. It's my way of judging the place. This was the first time I had to send my order back! The Chicken Fried Steak looked dull, tasted horrible and had a watery feel to it. One the other had the broccoli and carrots in their vegetable medley was cooked very well, there just wasn't much of it. The steak fries were fine. I tried some of my husband's pork steak, but it was dry, tough and charred. Not what I expected for a Saturday night.