“Surprisingly Good”

Homeport Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #19 of 47 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Issaquah, Washington
“Surprisingly Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2010

So I have to admit, heading to Ocean Shores I was expecting sun and the beach, not a great meal. Homeport was truly a great meal. We showed up right at noon with a family of 7, and they were able to accomodate us. I had a burger and side salad - the burger was quite good and also a very good portion size. I was actually really surprised. The salad was nothing to write home about - just your average greens. Did have quite a few extras though. Everyone in our party truly did enjoy the meal and I highly recommend this place.

Kent, Washington
“Fabulous Food and Delicious Chowder!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2010

We ate here on July 3rd and had a nice meal. The Chowder is definately #1. Delicious Prime Rib and Seafood Fettucine. Nice wait staff and comfortable atmosphere. I recommend during a holiday to get there early so you don't have to wait.

Tacoma, Washington
“AVOID AT ALL COSTS”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2010

This restaurant served horrible food and when we sent something back to order something different we were told we would be charged for BOTH entrees because they'd never had anyone complain about those ribs before. Our total for four people was $130 and the only "good" item received was a rubbery razor clam. Even our Bloomin' Onion had to be sent back because it was still raw in the middle. I can't say enough bad things about this restaurant and, I will be writing to the BBB about it.

Federal Way, Washington
“Wonderful experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2010

We stayed at Ocean Shores this weekend and ate lightly the first night. The second night was our splurge dinner. We decided on the Homeport and had never been there before so we were hoping for a good meal. Our waitress was extremely friendly and helpful, even offering to take a picture of all of us with my camera. The decor is homey, not fancy at all.
I ordered chicken strips for my son, they were big and meaty and quite yummy. I had a salad, the chicken dijon, a salad, baked potato and steamed veggies. Everything was delicious. The bleu cheese dressing was great, the salad nice, potato just right and the chicken was wonderful. My bf and other son ordered the top sirloin and the steaks were very tender. Everyone loved everything we ordered. One of my sons had the clam chowder and he said it was the best chowder he had ever eaten, I tasted it and agreed. We ordered a berry cobbler ala mode to share for dessert and it was great. We also ordered some hot wings to take with for a midnight snack and they were yummy as well. The entire bill for 4 meals, appetizer, one dessert, a couple beers and 3 sodas came to $90. Worth every penny.

“Nice place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2010

Food was good, pretty extensive menu, good service. Be advised prices go up on the weekends, no surprise in a resort town.