“Great food”

Homeport Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #19 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Quincy, Washington
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

When we come to ocean shores we always come here for breakfast at least twice. They have great breakfast choices, and their omelets are to die for, they take their time putting your filling choices so you literally get a meat in every bite. Yum yum. We have also eaten lunch here and it is also good with good choices and their clam chowder is exceptionally good.

Visited February 2014

Hoquiam, Washington
“What's good here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

Have a bowl of the clam chowder and a smoked salmon ceasar salad. Both are top shelf. If you are still hungry, order another.

Edmonds, Washington
“not ready for crowds”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

We made a reservation for valentines day night for dinner for my family.
The reservation was for 6:30 and they seated us at 7:30. It took them 30 minutes to take our order and another 40 minutes to deliver dinner to our table. They just kept apologizing for the wait, blaming it on the kitchen staff. Dinner came at 8:40 and was just okay.
Everything was a little over cooked. ( we were afraid to sent it back as we would never see it again) I have ate here 10 other times on trips and dinner has always been good. They just were not ready for the large crowds. Obviously too few staff.

Spanaway, Washington
“Great Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

We stopped here on the recommendation of our Hotel Host. We wanted a nice dinner, quiet atmosphere and a place that would cater to my dietary issues (diabetic and celiac sprue). I had a fantastic dinner of a seafood saute. There was salmon, cod, scallops, shrimp, mushrooms, onions, green and red pepper all in a butter/garlic saute. This dinner was accompanied with garlic toast which I told my waitress to not bring because of the gluten intolerance. My husband had the 12 oz priime rib dinner and told me it was great. The wait staff, hostess staff were attentive to all needs. Yes, I would definitely eat here again!

Seattle, Washington
“Great on Friday nights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

It always seems I stop in here for dinner as I arrive in Ocean Shores. I always come in on a Friday night, but they always have a great special on Friday nights. I am not sure about any other night. It is always the best meal I have when I am at Ocean Shores. Even better then the meal I usually get at the Casino. On Friday night it is always very quiet with a friendly staff.

Visited February 2014