“Very Nice local Lounge”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2013

spent a nice Sunday afternoon in the bar watching the Seahawks game- Could not have asked for better service and good local people

Reviewed December 15, 2013

we had the Sat night special that was steak & shrimp for very reasonable price.Since it was a birthday dinner, they brought a special dessert with a candle and the whole lounge sang!!

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

My wife and i went here on Thanksgiving night. My wife ordered the turkey dinner special. She was disapointed in the instant potatoes and canned green beans. I ordered a 25 dollar "rib eye". I was given a choice of various potatoes, rice or a vegetable. I ordered the rice. My steak was cooked perfectly but it wasn't a rib eye. I paid 25 bucks for a sirloin, dry rice,and garlic toast. The wait staff was fast, friendly and attentive.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Service was good, a bit pricey but food was soo delicious.
Can't wait to return.
I would recommend it!!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I have dined here for breakfast a year previous to this visit. The food was good, well prepared and just about the right amount on a plate (no plate went back empty). This time we arrived for a dinner.

The first thing I noticed was the Tripadvisor sticker on the front door. I was pleased to see that, thinking "here is a restaurant that cares about its customers and acknowledges those that have reviewed it." So at the reception desk I said "I'm here to have dinner and write a review for Tripadvisor." I got a deer-in-the-headlights look of complete confusion. "You know - the sticker on your door...???" No lights went on, so we were taken to a table. Think of the letter "L" The little hook on the bottom is where we sat, which is out of sight from the rest of the restaurant. It is possible for customers to languish there for the rest of their natural life I would suppose.

As you might guess, we were ignored to the point that I purposefully suggested we do not go looking for staff, rather lets see how long it takes for someone to show up. About 10 minutes.

Finally a young lad introduced himself and in the course of speaking to him, we learned he had been promoted OUT of the kitchen, as a cook, to busboy. He brought water and menu's promising to find a server for us. Another 8 minutes later we did get a server who took orders and delivered them much faster than the previous service level.

The food was good, but not especially notable. We all had seafood dishes and for the most part they were prepared but nothing stood out as an example of great cuisine. The bubbly little thing at the cash register charged my card, still completely oblivious to what Tripadvisor was or had to do with anything and wished us a "nice day."