“More private beach”

Ocean Shores North Jetty
Type: Other
Reviewed September 23, 2013

There were only a handfull of people on this beach. The surf hitting the rocks and the beautiful clean beach! a WONDERFUL afternoon spent!

All reviews
"porta potties"
"nice beach"
"south end"

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Beautiful day and drive out the jetty from the town of Ocean Shores. Having the sun shine always makes it much better as it shines on the ocean. The waves were amazing crashing on the rocks. Lots of people taking photos, running their dogs around or just sitting in amazement. If you are in Ocean Shores you definitely must go to the jetty!!!

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I was here last week at the beach, I liked that you could drive onto the beach. It wasn't overly crowded, it was a dark dreary day but that doesn't bother me. What did bother me was the huge amount of trash on the beach! I was appalled! I've been on the beach in LaPush, WA and then this beach. LaPush wasn't like this. I don't know how things work in Washington in terms of care of the beach areas. I drove onto the beach and happened to have a plastic grocery sack in my car, I picked up a ton of trash! Other people looked at me like I was crazy! It was everything from food wrappers and broken toys to newspapers and pop bottles. I don't get it...there were several trash cans up in the parking area. I don't know if the trash washes in from sea or blows over from other areas...

1  Thank Awaywego1999
Reviewed August 30, 2013

When the tide is low there is lots of beach to walk to gather shells. Sometimes seals will leave their pups here while they hunt. It is illegal to touch the deal pups.