“Good happy hour”

Waves Restaurant BEST WESTERN
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We enjoyed the happy hour applies.The staff were very friendly and created a good atmosphere.The menu looked very good ,lots of choice.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This restaurant has it all!! The beautiful view, friendly and efficient staff, and not to mention delicious food (huge portions), and reasonable prices!! You can't go wrong here. I enjoyed my dinner so much, that my second night, I went up again and tried their happy hour which was also amazing! Suzan was a very friendly bartender and recommended "The Crew" (special signature drink) which was awesome! I also loved the homemade potato chips that the chefs make fresh daily. I will definitely be back! Oh and the rooms at the Best Western are also amazing!!

5  Thank Erika L
Reviewed May 27, 2013

New management but nothing has changed. Still sub par food and lousy service. (Not the fault of servers. Management is too cheap to hire enough staff.) You will be hard pressed to find a local resident like myself to dine at this restaurant. Compared to other restaurants in Ocean Shores the Waves Sucks!

4  Thank Steve C
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My husband and I had an excellent dinner here. We both had the Bouillabaisse which was absolutely wonderful, and quite reasonably priced. What a seafood treat, truly impressed. The salad and soup were also excellent. Altogether a great experience. Yes, a great view, but the food was just as good.

2  Thank chordgal
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The food wasn't any thing special but the view of the ocean was great. I would go back to enjoy the entertainment and a drink.

2  Thank Mary Ann B