“Poor management”
Review of Weatherly Suites

Weatherly Suites
Ranked #8 of 8 Ocean Shores B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The water was luke warm, The Jacuzzi didn't work, The room was cool, had a old heater in the wall that was noisy and when we complained the next morning they didn't accomodate us in anyway. Won't stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Deechatsalot

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We can start with the fact that they say they have WIFI, but then when you get there and can't connect they tell you that you will get better reception from the hotel next door. Then go to the in-room hot tub that you can't use because there isn't enough hot water to fill it. And to top it off, when our room wasn't made up, "don't you have made service?" My wife asked. The reply was, "Not really". Add dirty, and out-dated. Enough said.

I honestly would not stay here again if they paid me to.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Magan C
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Then this is great. I like little getaway to relax and quaint hospitality to feel welcome. If you are looking for excess and glamour we simply have different tastes. I found this very clean and charming. The manager was sweet and gracious and we tended graciousness in return. Very refreshing and a pleasant experience in today's world. That's vacation!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank stevenrick
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My wife and I wanted quiet and peaceful getaway. Instead when we walked in we noticed the Jacuzzi was unsanitary, there was hair in the tub, looked like it hadn't been clean. So we called and told the hotel management and she said oh sorry its probably my hair. When we were getting ready for bed I pulled the blankets back and there was hair all over the sheets and the pillows. I then called back to the hotel management and her response back was oh there clean we washed them on Wednesday, at that time we wanted to leave and switch to the Shilo, but at that time it was late. Around 3am I heard our front door open, and it startled me, but I was so in a deep sleep I thought it was the baseboard heaters making such noises, so.then I went back to sleep. Around 430 am my wife and I woke up freezing, so then I got up to see if the heaters were on and I noticed our front door was wide open, someone had broke in and left the door open. So we were unable go fall back to sleep because of being scared that someone actually broke into our room. That morning we called hotel management again and she said yes someone broke in last week and are aware. And she stated that she did heard something that morning also but did not do anything about it. I told her that there first priority should be the safety of there costumers. She told me that she would talk to the owner regarding this issue. When she called me back she said that she talked with the owner and THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO! I was not looking for that response. I was furious, when we were checking out no one was in the office so I had to call management to let them know we were checking out, all she said is just to leave the keys on the counter. Awful experience, violated, and staff was not caring.

• Stayed: November 2012
9  Thank jepaulette
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had so much fun staying here! It was quiet and Beautiful. The price was perfect! We walked to the beach, Everything about this place is perfect. My family will always stay here when we go on vacation!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Hannah B
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The rooms are clean and some rooms have huge hotubs. The manager is friendly and will bend over backwards to help you get what you want. They are starting to paint and do some things that will update.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank waguy8303
Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

I stay there everytime I go to ocean shores.. Its a little out dated but we always have a great time staying there... Its cozy but spacious and my little girls love having a giant bathtub in the livingroom.

• Stayed: November 2011