“I can't believe there aren't dozens of great reviews!”
Review of The Dunes Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Dunes Restaurant
Reviewed July 6, 2010

We are so called "Summer People", so are really familiar with restaurants on the Long Beach Peninsula. The Dunes is our hands-down favorite for fish, calamari, prawns, oysters and chips. This recommendation is not just for this area. These are the BEST SEAFOOD & CHIPS ANYWHERE! My wife & I had fish & chips throughout England. The Dunes is better!

Do yourself a favor and head for Ocean Park, WA & The Dunes. It's not fancy, but yummy.

Reviewed May 28, 2009

I have a condo in Surfside and have tried all the places in and around Ocean Park, Seaview, and Long Beach.

My favorite "regular" place is the Dunes at the four corners, across the street from Jack's Country Store, in Ocean Park.

They serve breakfast lunch and dinner. I have never had a bad meal there. Servers are efficient and friendly. Food is good, quantifies are ample, and there is enough variety on the menu to go there often during a week long stay.

Meal time hours are specific. Breakfast is only served at breakfast time. But lunch and dinner are available after breakfast service ends. There are often specials.

If you are staying at the Surfside inn they give a discount with your room key or a coupon from the front desk at the resort.

2  Thank WA frequent traveller