“It's good”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Norman, Oklahoma
“It's good”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Never had sushi here but the do si lag is great as was everything else we tried we have always had good service.

• Visited September 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sushi as bad as a buffet.”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Walked into this place as its next to the base and should have known I was in for dissapointment due to that fact that I was the only one there. The sushi looked like it had been sitting for a few days. The tast was terrible as I can get fresher fish from a gas station. I advise to go to Burlington or seattle for sushi.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Andrew B
“Not the best for sushi, but the only place in town to get it.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Had the sushi here. The rolls are large and they sport fairly large selection of speciality sushi rolls as well. But the fish didn't seem to be too high quality and they loaded up the rolls with all sorts of sauces. It didn't have a clean and fresh taste, and the fish wasnt neatly cut as well. Didn't really hit the sushi spot. The service was good, can't speak for the other food on the menu.

• Visited June 2013
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Love this place.”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I first went to Arirang for the first time about 3 years ago, mostly because i wanted to try their sushi. I have tried pretty much every place on the north end of the island and this is by far the best sushi here. I know go at least 2-3 times a month for sushi alone and will go other times for their vast assortment of other food. The staff are very nice and accomidating, and the Sushi chef is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Hands down one of the best places to eat on the island if you want asian food.

• Visited May 2013
Whidbey Island
“One of our favorites.”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Airang garden is one of our favorite restaurants. The food is prepared as you like it. My husband is on a restricted sodium diet, so we ask for all sauces on the side, they are happy to do so, in the restaurant and for take out. They do a large take out business. We have tried almost every dish in the 12 years that we have lived in the area. They have an excellent sushi bar also. The portions are generous and the food comes quickly. I love the Vegetable tempura with a giant Prawn. Their tempura is done to perfection.
Good food and very friendly owners,makes this a perfect lunch or dinner spot. Even if you don't think that you want to try Korean food, give this place a try, they have other types of food on the menu also.

• Visited July 2012