“Great service and food at the El-Cazador!”
Review of El Cazador

El Cazador
Ranked #7 of 93 Restaurants in Oak Harbor
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Consecutively voted "Best Mexican" by Whidbey News-Times readers 2010 thru 2017. Since 1982 we have remained family owned and operated are and proud to serve Whidbey Island delicous Mexican food! Whether you are craving some delicious Queso Dip, Churros, Carne Asada, Fajitas, Pozole, or Tortilla soup, you are sure to find something to love here at El Cazador.
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Enjoyed a great dinner at the El-Cazador this evening, great variety of tasty food and service was excellent. I will definitely return!

2  Thank tree4
Jose R, Owner at El Cazador, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our Family's restaurant here on Tripadvisor! We are glad you stopped by, and we look forward to serving you again soon! Gracias!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great menu selection, large portions, and knowledgeable staff. I need to eat gluten-free, and they had several good selections. I recommend the carne asada enchiladas. Yum!

2  Thank SHP2
Jose R, Owner at El Cazador, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Family's restaurant here on Tripadvisor! We are working on our gluten-free menu and we are so glad that you had a positive experience in finding foods that met your specific dietary needs. Muchas Gracias and thank you very much for your patronage!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The food was great and so was our server, Salina. Huge portions to our amazement!

3  Thank Chris F
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

Thank you for visiting our family's restaurant! We are so glad you enjoyed your food and service. Thank you also for your feedback and your patronage!

Gracias!

Jose Rodriguez
Owner/GM

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Friendly environment, and every time we've eaten here we're astonished by the value of the food. No matter what we've ordered, there's always food to put in a take home bag. W O W!!! Is all I can say. excellent taste, presentation -- bring the family!

6  Thank SBruce J
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

Thank You so much for taking the time to give us positive feedback here on Tripadvisor! We really appreciate your patronage.

Muchas Gracias!
Jose Rodriguez
Owner/GM

Reviewed April 3, 2012

We experienced great service from a team of very happy and polite servers. I am a vegetarian, they made sure to accommodate me by using rice and enchilada sauce was chicken broth free. They had great margaritas! I at the enchilada and chile renello. It was incredible. They even accommodated my boyfriend and I by making the dish extra spicy. Although it didn't make me sweat, it was the spiciest Mexican I've been served in a restaurant. Very very pleased with the food and service. I wish we lived closer!!!

1  Thank Mackhaering
Jose R, Manager at El Cazador, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our family's restaurant! We are very glad that you enjoyed your meal and service. Your waitress Patricia told us how nice you were to wait on, and we hope that you will stop in again when you are in the area.

Muchas Gracias!