“Absolute finest dining around!!”

Frasers Gourmet Hideaway
Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Oak Harbor
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Frasiers has perfected the gourmet dining experience, from food to service to ambience!! The experience is on the upper-price range, and we tend to dine there for special occasions, but occasionally for no special occasion, except that we live the food and service. I always include the cheese fondue (garlic brie) with my dinner - I could eat it with a big spoon and pretend it was cheese soup, it's that good!!!

1  Thank JJSCPA

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Loved this place! Living outside of Seattle on the Eastside I found the prices reasonable, especially the wine. Wait staff was not overly friendly as some people have mentioned but they were not rude either. I had the tomato and mozzarella appetizer and my husband had the French onion soup. We thought the soup was in a bread bowl but it was actually served in a large onion. Presentation and taste earns high marks. I had the filet for dinner and he had the ribeye. Both of us enjoyed it very much. I asked them to forego the risotto and just include more vegetables and they obliged. No dessert, although we did enjoy some port wine (him) and ice wine (me) after the meal. Place was crowded on a gloomy foggy Saturday night. Yes, reservations recommended. I will definitely go back.

1  Thank patster67
Reviewed September 3, 2013

this is a great restaurant. kind of hidden but great steaks and seafood. the owner is a great guy to talk with and it also has an outside patio with a view of the harbour.

1  Thank theviewbackhere
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Our group had the restaurant to ourselves, so it was very easy to enjoy the attentive serving staff and the cooking staff. My steak and vegetables were perfect. The Chef thanked us for coming, and we thanked him for the excellent food.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The food quality was superb, the location was very good, and the atmosphere was perfect for a quiet romantic supper.

We started with some oysters on the half shell, which were fresh and delicious, and both of our main courses were very good. We shared a delicious double chocolate cake as well after being tempted by a dessert presentation our server gave.

The owner popped by our table after we ate. He was very personable. We would definitely return if we ever make it back to that area.