“A nice boat ride”

Coupeville, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A nice boat ride”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We live on Whidbey Island but this was the first time we'd taken this tour. Our grandsons, ages 4 & 7 were visiting us for the week so we thought they would enjoy this. When I hear "jetboat" I think of a really fast, exciting ride, but it was not that. It was a nice ride with stops along the way to view a little wildlife--a little too much time stopping, in my opinion. I could tell the boys weren't thrilled--but then, it's getting really hard to impress kids these days. The Captain and his first mate were first rate--trying to make sure that everyone could see. I was however, very disappointed that the store didn't sell T shirts to fit little guys. Who doesn't carry kids T shirts these days? Also--they touted their ice cream cones-which sounded really good, but the only thing they had were huge oversized ones. I'm sure they were probably terrific, but little kids need a much smaller (and neater) cone. If you have visitors who have never been around the water much, this would probably be a great place to take them, but we thought it was not the best bang for the dollar.

1 Thank nwtraveler63

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great trip, great guides, good fun!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We almost missed our boat but the crew patiently waited for us to get there. Thanks so much for making this a special trip for our senior residents. The licorice at the end was a nice treat! I've already been asked to book another trip...we'll be back!
Randee Young, Program Supervisor - Fairwinds Redmond

1 Thank Randee Y
Coupeville, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience as always!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

My grandson and I enjoyed our third Deception Pass boat tour yesterday! We have come back year after year and are always treated very well and given a wonderful tour. We had the benefit of being the only two customers for our tour time. I have run a small business and I know that 2 paying customers is likely a money loser, not a money maker. However, the tour guide and boat driver treated us with great respect and enthusiasm and seemed only too glad to have us on board, providing us with fascinating stories about the area and good viewing of the local wildlife. I will be back and will refer friends and family as well. I highly recommend this experience.

1 Thank DebMWill
Neah Bay, Washington
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I took this boat ride to see the bridge. The crew was very friendly, informative and funny. Pointed out wildlife, stopped for photo ops, gave history of the area. The boat was easy to access, very comfortable. It wasn't raining, which was nice. Would recommend this to anyone for a fun filled hour, worth the money.

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Beautiful Day”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We recently took the tour on a trip to Washington. The crew was extremely informative, pointing out different animals, giving bits of interesting information/history and stopping for photo ops.