“Whale where??”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Whale where??”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

It was a rainy day in Washington (go figure), but with the rain gear provided by the tour company we trekked out to the boat. We only saw Minky whales, but the scenery and the seals made it fun. I have lived in WA for 14 years, but had never had the opportunity to do this. Thanks to a friend coming to spend time with me, I was able to be a tourist. The staff were wonderful as well.

Seattle
“I'd definitely take this tour again!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

The staff were accommodating and personable. I learned about the sea birds we saw on the trip and I was thrilled to get out and enjoy the natural beauty of the area.

Spokane, Washington
3 attraction reviews
“Fun trip”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

The boat trip was great. Staff was great, finding the place was awkward, having to go get tickets and drive to another spot. Ordering on line didn't tell us anything about being early. If hadn't decided to check it out prior we'd have missed the boat. Didn't get discounts on ice cream afterward with coupons. But again boat ride and people were great!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great weekend getaway”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I loved the tour and being out in the wild, yet is close to home! The tour guide shared very interesting information and I learned and saw a lot of new things. The jet boat was also very fun and something for all ages.

1 Thank Pashab1
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Go on a sunny day”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Seeing Deception Pass from above is good, but seeing it from the water level is even better. This tour gets you to the ocean side and along the way you'll see eagles, seals, harbor porpoises, herons, and other wildlife, as well as little islands and historical attractions. The ride out the bay into the ocean was like an amusement ride since the waves were rough, and we loved it! It's impossible to get a bad photo from all the angles you'll be in and you can really appreciate the majesty of the natural environment. The time is just right and the staff are great!

1 Thank KateSeattle_WA