“Great for the entire family”

Deception Pass Tours
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Oak Harbor
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We took the 1 hour tour, which is a reasonable amount of time to keep our children (8 & 3) engaged, but it wasn't so long that they got bored. We saw peregrine falcons, bald eagles, harbor seals, and more. The tour guides are great and insert sarcasm and bits of history, when applicable. I would highly recommend this tour, if you're looking for something to do on a nice day.

There are newer reviews for Deception Pass Tours

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We enjoyed it, it was sunny and warm. It's worth it to take the tour as the price is reasonable and the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

My 3 sisters and myself and our 90 year old Mother ( that had not been on a boat in over 50 years) all had a wonderful time. The boat had very comfortable seating and viewing was great anywhere on the boat. Viewing the wildlife, cliff formations and of course the Deception Pass Bridge from below was excellent. My mom especially loved the powering up of the boat accompanied by Top Gun Music. Water flying everywhere. It was a true thrill for Mom and us sisters.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The jet boat tour is a blast. You get the chance to see the Pass in a whole new way. Beautiful sights: harbor porpoises, seals, bald eagles and more. Definitely something to take advantage of as a visitor or resident!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We had a AAA members deal for a one hour tour with Deception Pass Tours. We had to take the 4:00 sailing because they had not yet begun their full day summer schedule, but fortunately the sun was shining and it was a good trip. We did see some wildlife bald eagles, some harbor porpoises, and a little food fight between an eagle and a group of hungry gulls.The boat was comfortable, the crew friendly and efficient, and the ride was fun. I knew when one of them pulled out her camera that we would be offered a commemorative photo -- ridiculously overpriced of course at $20 for two 5x7s in a minimalist plastic frame -- but we got it anyway. She did take a picture of us with our own camera at my request. I had hoped we would see more "wildlife" but I suppose that can't be scheduled in advance :). Next time I would go for the longer cruise, one hour went by extremely fast. On the plus side, I won the trivia contest and am entitled to a gigantic ice cream cone sometime before September 2014. On our way home Sunday we saw the office was closed, so the ice cream cone will have to wait. I wish their office was located where the dock is instead of many miles back up SR 20, so we had to go from our hotel to check in at the tour office then turn around and go back down the road to the marina. I think it would be good to state very clearly before you get to the office that parking in the state park costs $10 (not just say you have to pay to park unless you have a Discover Pass).

2  Thank travelz B