Auld Holland Inn
$119
$113
BestWestern.com
Candlewood Suites Oak Harbor(Oak Harbor)(Great Value!)
$161
The Coachman Inn & Suites(Oak Harbor)(Great Value!)
$140
$127
Orbitz.com
Hotel Planter(La Conner)(Great Value!)
$125
$156
$188
$169
$79
Fort Worden(Port Townsend)
$170
$165
Oak Harbor Inn(Oak Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsold world charmhard boiled eggscontinental breakfastlast couple yearsraisin toastgas fireplacemini fridgewhidbey islandenglish muffinsa ground floor roomcoffee makerhoneymoon suiteroom was clean and comfortablefull kitchendutchwindmillmotel
Reviewed April 25, 2012

A very charming place! I came in very tired, and had the best sleep I ever had in a long time.
The older style makes the room more cozy and feel like home. The kitchen was great and very
handy. The bathroom was very nice and clean, and having a window in it gives you an opportunity to sleep with a safe window opened. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and the morning breakfasts were great! They also have affordable and beautiful merchandise from Holland. The location is perfect, I visited Seattle, Vancouver B.C., Orcas, and Bainbridge Island and explored many areas on the island like Deception pass (very beautiful!, just about 6 miles from the hotel). There is also a Walmart just around the corner and a great seafood restaurant just down the street. I would say if you are looking for something with a nostalgic touch, very clean, comfortable, very affordable, and a great location, this is a place you will love to visit and stay in.

Room Tip: My room was close to the office.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Linda L
Reviewed April 23, 2012

On the outside it looked ok. When we came in the room we found furniture which was at least 40 years old.
It is a very noisy place fighter planes were flying over and the nearby road added to the noise.
The courtains are so thin, because they are old, so when the next door neighbour leaves the whole room gets illuminated by their headlights.
The beds are also well worn and bend.
Would never stay here again.

Room Tip: find some place else
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2012

My room had very old appliances (they worked fine but were probably 40 yrs old) and the room in general was rather worn. But it was clean and the staff was excellent. Good value for the area as long as you aren't expecting something more modern.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank keiraned
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Although upon entering our room we felt a little disappointed in the old outdated decor--we were very happy with our stay. Yeah, it's not the Hyatt--but its clean, and everything works, the staff was nice and you can't beat the price. You even get a hot/cold cereal, cinnamon roll and orange juice. The only drawback is the noise from the nearby highway and the air force jets flying above.

Room Tip: If you are planning on staying in a room with a kitchenette, bring your own utensils, mixing bowls, and foil.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank crisp503
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Checked in and when I got to the room I found there was a short in the cord on two different lamps. The shower had very low pressure and had to stand right under the shower head just to shower. The second day I started having trouble with the internet and called the front desk and the clerk said "well I have internet here I dont know what to tell you." I had to put a pillow between the wall and the headboard because everytime I moved the headboard would bang on the wall. overall I think knowing the problems I had I would have stayed elsewhere.

Room Tip: I had room 111 so get a different room if possible maybe others are better
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo