“SUCH A GREAT TIME!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Fun & Games in Oak Harbor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This was my first drive in movie theater experience and I LOVED it! There is a go kart track and arcade located here. The concession stand serves full meals, I had the french dip sandwich and it was AMAZING! We saw Gaurdians of the Galaxy while we were here.

We did arrive later than the movie start time and there was no one at the gate to pay, we had to stop at the concession stand to pay for our tickets. It would have been nice if this was clearly marked on a sign somewhere but other than that no complaints!

1  Thank nkochrn
There are newer reviews for Blue Fox Drive-In Theatre

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Remember sitting in the back seat of the car getting popcorn and then falling asleep halfway through the movie? Me too! Guess what? You can still do it today just like you did it when you were a kid.

1  Thank USN_Seabee_Wife
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Super awesome brings back lots of memories. Was surprised on how great it was priced for 2 movies 2 adults 2 kids was only 15.00. Their for is even a reasonable price. Kids alway love riding the go carts which are also price good. Don't miss out on a endangered good time.

3  Thank Lindsey B
Reviewed June 23, 2014

While on vacation in Anacortes, I took my daughter to the movies here. As she's only 7, she had no idea what a drive in was. It was the best experience. She thought it was awesome. I wish we had a drive in near our home. It's too bad these are few and far between.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I was absolutely thrilled to find that this drive in exists, and is still open! I loved going to the drive in as a kid, and my husband had never been. We loaded up our Honda Fit with pills and blankets and enjoyed snuggling with our dog while we watched the new Xmen movie. We didn't stay for Blended, since Godzilla wasn't going to be shown after it (on Sunday). We didn't have any of their food or drinks, or check out the arcade, but I'm sure we'll be back. $6.50/person can't be beat!

1  Thank QuirkyIntellect