“Expensive Taco Bell”

Add it.
Valle Azul
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I just paid $27 for a carne Asada burrito. The horchata glass was so small I had to order two. They charged for both. Food and service was good.

There are newer reviews for Valle Azul

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Husband and I went there for the first time, we were not impressed. Salsa has a nice kick to it, but the chips are not homemade. Prices were more than the other local restaurants. Ordered the enchiladas and Chimichanga (sp). Our food came out less than 5 minutes after ordering and it was soggy like it had just been microwaved and the rice was very bland.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Service was good and friendly. Food was great. Had the chile relleno, and it was the best we've had in the western USA.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had dinner there this evening, ine of many, and as usual it was excellemt. The table service is has no equal in this town it is outstanding. The food is seasoned just right and is very similar to the food of Cancun, Mexico. When we have visitors we take them here if Mex is our food of choice for that evening. I highly recommend Valle Azul as a great place to eat.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My girlfriend and I come from Arizona and have dined at many Mexican restaurants. This is as good as almost anything we had back home. The salsa is very tasty and we just love the food, in general. We go once a month now.