“Best Thai soup I've ever had”

Jeda's Thai Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Oak Harbor
Cuisines: Thai
Redmond, Washington
“Best Thai soup I've ever had”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We went here last week and without doubt they had the best tasting Thai soup ive ever had. We had the tom kah with chicken and lemon leaves and it was delicious. We also had a tofu based curry and calamari which were ok. The soup is to die for though... highly recommended.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank sameer g

“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I love to get the pumpkin curry or the Tomkah soup. Both are excellent. The drunken Noodles are good as well as the Pad Thai. My husband enjoys the teriyaki salmon or the pineapple fried rice. I haven't had anything I didn't enjoy at this restaurant. The staff are super friendlly and they remember you.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank serenasun32
“Very good Thai food”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The food is very good. We have been several times and tried a number of items on the menu. All dishes have been outstanding.

• Visited May 2012
“Just amazing!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I continue coming here time and time again because of their food. When I can't decide, it's easy to just choose their pad thai. But I have tried their drunken noodles (it's great), curries, soup, fried rice and even their duck. The crab rangoon and golden calamari are my favorite appetizers. When I can I always get their black rice sticky pudding because my children and I love it!

• Visited July 2012
Coupeville, Washington
“Delicious Curry Dishes!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I visit Jeda's Kitchen every few weeks, each time to find outstanding service and most delicious food. The owners are very friendly (they even remember my name!), and the serene ambiance of the restaurant lets you enjoy the best dishes Thai cuisine has to offer. If you like curry dishes, you have to try the Avocado Curry (green curry, avocado) - it is absolutely amazing!

• Visited June 2012