“Excellent service and good food”

Sweet Rice Thai Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 89 Restaurants in Oak Harbor
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Polite, attentive service.... Some of the best in Oak Harbor.

I eat here at least weekly and love their lunch delivery service. Lunch prices are also very value friendly.

Love their dinner specials... Creative specialties which often include flavors/ingredients I haven't previously tried.

Great vegan and carnivore choices.

1  Thank tracktraveler

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through Oak Harbor tonight and it was dinner time so we looked on Trip Advisor and found Sweet Rice. We read their reviews and decided to check them out! We were very pleased with the great service and yummy food! Of course there was plenty of left overs for probably two more meals! We enjoyed the coconut style soup along with the red curry with chicken and the Pad Thai with veggies. No room for dessert tonight! We will be back in the future!

1  Thank christy k
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I like Thai food and this place was good for lunch which came with soup. We shared the fried tofu appetizer which was nice and we each had a ginger soup with rice. Everyone had a different entree and it was prepared as requested...mild to very spicy. The staff was friendly and parking was easy today.

1  Thank travelingrm
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I love Thai food and every Thai restaurant is deferent specially when you go to another State...I can't recall the name of the dish I had last time but they excellent....

1  Thank Rose M
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

This place is never busy anymore and everything seems to be decreasing in quality fast. Flavors are all off compared to other thai food in the area. Not my favorite but the atmosphere isnt bad. Used to be a great thai stop and fantastic bar before management changed. Not sure what happened to change in quality so fast. I honestly have no reason or desire to return again which is sad because the first time this place opened it was a hands down favorite.