“Caring owners make this a great place to stay”
Review of Oak Harbor Inn

Oak Harbor Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Oak Harbor
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I stayed here at the end of July, 2012. The owners made usre my family had the rooms they needed (6 of us). Their caring support and attention to our rest and comfort made this a great place. Nt every motel is going to be new. This experience remnded me of the importance of the people I do business with. I found them to be trustworthy, caring people. I felt safe, I slept well, and the pricing was great.

They even insisted that I take a roll away bed so we'd have plenty of room.

Then two days later my son thought he lost his jacket at the room - we called back and they did everything they could do to help us recover the jacket - which we did.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 1, 2012

It was a weekend where no room was available in the area. We were delighted to get a room at the Queen Anne Motel at midnight. The bed and room were comfortable, and the owners were wonderful. It was incredibly afordable.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank martha t
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I've stayed at cheap motels around the country, and this was one of the saddest. To whit:

-The bed was hard as a rock. I kept waking up every hour to turn over to my other side. -There was a bar about 20 feet away from my room and that made things noisy.
-Even better was the family staying in the room next to mine - I think they live there because there are flowers outside the door. They used the parking lot as a place for their kids to play - right next to my room.
-The blanket on the bed was very thin and the bottom sheet wasn't fitted right, so it came off the bed while I was sleeping.

I've had much better rooms at a Motel 6 (and they were cheaper). But honestly, this whole town was sad. I wouldn't stay here ever again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Rochelle M
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I recently stayed here at this motel with my family. The looks on the outside are almost a mirror image of what you find on the inside- rundown and old. It looks like they have attempted to update and modernize the motel, but it was a poor effort. And the management- There is very poor management there. In our room it stunk of cigarette smoke (and we specifically asked for a non-smoking room), the air was stale.
I will say that this motel is in a great area. The beach is right down the road, restaurant is right next door and it has an indoor swimming pool along with stores just right down the street.
But I do not recommend this motel to anyone who comes to stay in Oak Harbor.

Room Tip: Don't come to this motel if you are looking for something nice.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank katie k
Reviewed May 24, 2012

i stayed at the queen motel,in oak harbor,wa.on the weekend of 4th-6th of may.the rooms are clean and tidy.the staff,are great.the restaurant is great.great service.

Room Tip: stay here,you will enjoy yourself.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We stayed at the Queen Ann Motel for a couple of nights recently. At our request, we were given a non-smoking room. The signage in the room itself claimed it was a non-smoking room. A staff member confirmed that it was a non-smoking room. Unfortunately that's where it stops -- the room *reeked* of cigarette smoke. So much so that my pajama also stunk of a nasty cigarette smell when I came home.

Otherwise the room was pretty old and sad - but we expected so much for the price. It was also very noisy because of the bar across the parking lot. Needless to say, we won't be visiting again...

Room Tip: Check out your room before committing to stay there...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank turtletale
Reviewed September 15, 2011

My father and I had stayed at the Queen Anne Motel on September 9th, 2011. The owners could not have been more hospitable. Not only was the motel spotlessly clean, the room was extremely affordable. The area was beautiful & there was a restaurant and pool on site. I strongly recommend staying at the Queen Anne if you are in the Oak Harbor area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
#1 of 1 in Freeland
Auld Holland Inn
Auld Holland Inn
#3 of 6 in Oak Harbor

Been to Oak Harbor Inn? Share your experiences!