“great stay”
Review of Oak Harbor Inn

Oak Harbor Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Oak Harbor
Reviewed May 24, 2012

i stayed at the queen motel,in oak harbor,wa.on the weekend of 4th-6th of may.the rooms are clean and tidy.the staff,are great.the restaurant is great.great service.

Room Tip: stay here,you will enjoy yourself.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed April 15, 2012

We stayed at the Queen Ann Motel for a couple of nights recently. At our request, we were given a non-smoking room. The signage in the room itself claimed it was a non-smoking room. A staff member confirmed that it was a non-smoking room. Unfortunately that's where it stops -- the room *reeked* of cigarette smoke. So much so that my pajama also stunk of a nasty cigarette smell when I came home.

Otherwise the room was pretty old and sad - but we expected so much for the price. It was also very noisy because of the bar across the parking lot. Needless to say, we won't be visiting again...

Room Tip: Check out your room before committing to stay there...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank turtletale
Reviewed September 15, 2011

My father and I had stayed at the Queen Anne Motel on September 9th, 2011. The owners could not have been more hospitable. Not only was the motel spotlessly clean, the room was extremely affordable. The area was beautiful & there was a restaurant and pool on site. I strongly recommend staying at the Queen Anne if you are in the Oak Harbor area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2011

someone recommended me queen Anne motel
when i came to spend my vacations from California
i used to some parcels from my girl friend,
the manger of the motel was so friendly and cooperative
they took nice care personally,,,,i really appreciate there
hospitality and would like to come back again in my next vacations

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank pav11
Reviewed July 24, 2010

I stayed here during WIRW. I was quoted $55 per night and having read another review I made sure I wrote down the quote and when I made the reservation because when I got there they tried to charge me $71 a night. The rooms are ok and perfect for just spending the night. The housekeeper failed to show up one day so I came back to the room just as I had left it. The owner said sometimes the cleaner just doesn't show up. He didn't seem to think is was anything to worry about.

1  Thank Leslie K
#2 of 6 in Oak Harbor
Auld Holland Inn
Auld Holland Inn
#3 of 6 in Oak Harbor

Been to Oak Harbor Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Oak Harbor Inn

Address: 450 SE Pioneer Way, Oak Harbor, Whidbey Island, WA 98277-5718 (Formerly Queen Ann Motel)
Location: United States > Washington > Whidbey Island > Oak Harbor
Bar / Lounge Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Oak Harbor
Price Range: $97 - $114 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Oak Harbor Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Oak Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.