“Better than average Thai”
Review of 1-2-3 Thai Food

1-2-3 Thai Food
Ranked #37 of 87 Restaurants in Oak Harbor
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Navarre, Florida
“Better than average Thai”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This place is an alright stop for Thai food. It is definitely fast, affordable and good. The restaurant itself lacks any kind of atmosphere. Lots of choices to choose from. The chicken was dry for both of us but the flavors were good and the vegies were fresh. They go very light on their spice so no worries in ordering it too spicy. You self serve on drinks and packing your items up to go but everything you need is easily accessible. The food is inexpensive. I would go back if in the area.

• Visited August 2013

“Must try!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have to admit, when I first came across 123 Thai, nothing about it was appealing to me and for some time refused to try it. I finally gave in and gave it a chance since the restaurants in oak harbor are very limited. After the first bite I was sold. Awesome food, many selections to choose from and you get a lot of food for the price. This is one of my top places to eat at in oak harbor.

• Visited July 2013
West Kelowna, Canada
“Good and to the point”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

A straight forward ordering system, helpful food pictures and ample good provided by courteous staff mark this experience.
Eat in or take out, resulting in a spartan but clean and orderly store - with excellent food - at a reasonable price.
Did I mention quick also?

• Visited July 2013
“Fast, affordable and delicious!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I eat here often with family and business associates and it is outstanding every time. The group of people that I usually eat with has eaten almost everything on the menu and we have decided that our favorites are the Pad Thai, Garlic Chicken and the Red Curry/Panang Curry. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is clean and comfortable. You won't be hungry after leaving this place!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Chartbag
Vancouver, Washington
“Fast to go”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

For fast to go place the food is excellent. Clean, big volume, and affordable. You could see how they prepare your meal.
We didn't gave them "very good" score because they switched the hot scale between our two dishes and we had to change the eating person. However, both dishes were delicious so we desided to not return them.

• Visited September 2012