All reviews cookies whidbey island chinese restaurant bacon best westerns parking lot pool and hot tub great place to stay very nice hotel eggs would stay here again deception pass china city the breakfast area oatmeal free breakfast potatoes
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Opportunities are limited in Oak Harbor, so I'm guessing that's why the Best Harbor stays busy. We were there for a military ceremony and were told this was the nicest place to stay. Plus it had our one extra requirement - a hot tub. Our room was just ok and beds were uncomfortable, but nothing ticks me off more than a hot tub that is barely lukewarm. Seriously, if you're going to have it, you need to heat it! The breakfast wasn't very good either. My Dad, who stays at Best Western all the time for business, said this was the worst one he's ever stayed at. My husband and I, who don't travel as much, were just disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
C S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Annette P, Thank you for your patronage. We do appropriate you being our guest.

However, I do apologize and disappointed for not meeting your expectations. We will use the comments provided in your review to improve in the areas of your concern.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. They helped us by providing a map of the area and a magazine about the amenities in the area. The location is excellent for walking to shopping and dining. Our room was comfortable and convenient

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
C S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

It was our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

I spent one night here. I was given a room on the second floor. The room was spacious and clean as well as the bathroom. The front desk staff were all very friendly and helpful. The plumbing is a little loud but overall the room was quiet. The breakfast was good. The room it is served in is very warm but there are tables out in the hallway where it's cooler. This was my first stay at a Best Western Plus. I was very happy and satisfied with the experience.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
C S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Greetings Todd Y,

Thank you for staying at our Best Western Plus. It excites us to learn your expectations were met and we await your next visit with us. Thank you for this kind and thoughtful review.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

While I didn’t quite get the rate I needed for work, the FOM was able to help me a little closer to that number, which my pockets really appreciated at the end of my stay. With close proximity to base and eateries, I will definitely be recommending to any future coworkers that need to go out there.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
C S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Hello Janks82,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience in this review. Also Thank You for, indicating you will "definitely be recommending"....this hotel.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Room was large and very clean. The breakfast was by far the best I have ever experienced at a hotel and the staff was very friendly! I recommend to anyone going to Whidbey Island to stay here. Cookies were even in the lobby every afternoon.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business

Dear Amanda M,

Exceeding our guests expectations is what we strive for daily. And once that's achieved, it encourages us to continue to strive for excellence.

Thank you Amanda for this wonderful review and it was our pleasure to serve you.