“Excellent burger, bar staff works hard but deserves more direction.”
Review of Pacific Crest Dining Room - CLOSED

Pacific Crest Dining Room
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had dinner in the bar, not the restaurant. The menu was more limited, but the Kobe Beef Burger was cooked to culinary excellence and the quality of the beef was 5 stars. The meal was delicious, and the bar has a unique ambiance that puts you at ease while allowing you to tune into a game on the big screen if you so choose. I wish the same could be said for the staff. The are skilled and work hard, they appear to be the best in industry...but something is amiss. I think they deserve better direction and management in the bar. Waitstaff from the restaurant appear incessantly with annoyed requests, they come in behind the bar incessantly and walk all over the bartender and the bar staff. Who is in charge, who pours the drinks? I would give this place 5 if it were not for the disorganization that occurs in the bar. Maybe some of the chatter behind the bar should take place in the kitchen or in the staff lounge, away from the paying customers.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

The food was ok, nothing to write home about. Wasn't clear from the breakfast menu, but was able to substitute chicken sausage instead of pork.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We go to the Bonnieville Hot Springs and Resort every year for a fun weekend. The restaurant has been an amazing part of this trip! We enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner and all 3 meals were wonderful. They have excellent, high quality food choices! There were 3 of us and we ordered 3 different options and each meal was fantastic. Also out waitress Emily was fun, friendly and professional.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I should be more upset at myself for continuing to try the Pacific Crest Dining Room. The staff are first rate, very attentive and eager to please. The food is always overpriced, underwhelming and out of step with the rest of the experiance offered at Bonneville. When there are more staff than patrons and food still takes 40 minutes to get out, something needs to change. I overheard the same complaint from a couple next to us, why does it take so long to prepare?? Best advice, skip the dining room, go to the lounge for appetizers. A+ to check in staff, spa staff and employees throughout facility, you all rock!!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Ate hear for dinner one night when we stayed at the resort. The food and drink was amazing and we would eat here again. Just know that you will be spending some buku bucks dining here. (my wife and I had 1 entree and drink each and we were just shy of spending $100.)