“The longest lunch ever!!”

Pacific Crest Dining Room
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Washougal, Washington
“The longest lunch ever!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were excited to have a nice lunch afer our amazing relaxing spa treatments. Our waiter was great in the beginning and then I think he dissapeared for a little bit. Since I am pregnant I was starving and I kept seeing how every other table had a bread basket and we hadn't received anything! I kept trying to scope out our waiter and he was MIA or when he did appear he wouldn't even look over at our table so I wasn't able to ask for a bread basket. My Mom's soda kept running out too and no one to refill it. Then when our food finally came out (by someone else besides our waiter) I asked for the bread basket just because I wanted to make a point..and I guess I wanted the bread too! LOL! Between the time we ate and the time we left it took forever to get any service. I wanted to look at the desert menu and when he finally came out he had all of our bills in hand. I asked "Can I look at the desert menu?" He apologized and went to get the desert menu which probably took another 5 minutes for him to do that. I decided not to get anything off the desert menu so then he took another 10 more minutes to get our bills again and then he just laid all three down on the table instead of handing each of our bills individually which usually waiters do. Honestly we were not in a hurry and I understand if maybe he was new but my little sandwich cost $15!! If I was at Red Robin it would be a different story but this place is nice, I expected way better service since the cost of the food is higher and it's in a nice resort. The food was ok, we were not that impressed though. Like I said, could have gone to Red Robin and got better service and better food.

Visited June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Castro Valley, California
“Lovely place for lunch after walking up Beacon Rock”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We have not stayed at Bonneville Hot Springs Resort, but this was our second visit for lunch after walking to the top of Beacon Rock. The resort is tucked away off Hwy 14, just a couple miles east of Beacon Rock and near the Bonneville Dam. The Pacific Crest Dining room offers outside seating with tables with large umbrellas. The setting is peaceful. The food is very good and they do have a limited children's menu. They have a nice selection of beers, including local beers on tap.We were a group of 6 and the favorite dish ordered was the fish and chips, followed by the Cobb salad. The first time we ate here was about 8 years ago, but it had left such a positive impression on us, that we knew we would eat here this time after our walk up Beacon Rock. A good meal in a lovely setting.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank wardgarner
Davenport, Washington
“Room Service at Bonneville Resort & Spa”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We took our meals in the room - they arrived hot and delicious.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Rand T
Gladstone, Oregon
“Could have been better”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

The food was tasty, and all of the servers were nice enough, but we felt like an afterthought to our waitress.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank libralisa
Eugene, Oregon
“Try the Rib Eye Steak”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Rib eye steak dinner with mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus - yum. Steak done perfectly and it was more than I could eat. Service was excellent - server was attentive; even the water person knew that I wanted water without ice and when she came to refill waters, she had some no ice water for me. I understand there are new owners now and things have improved. I will return.

• Visited April 2012