“All-around good”

Snoqualmie, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All-around good”
Reviewed January 30, 2011

This is a great place for lunch after a skiing, hiking, or whenever you are in the neighborhood. I have only sat in the bar which offers great beers and good food accompanied by friendly service. I have never been here for dinner but I am sure it would be just as good.

• Visited November 2010

Houston, Texas
“Twin Peaks meets Cheers”
Reviewed August 23, 2010

The North Bend Bar & Grill is a local hang with phenomenal food and great people - everyone seems to know each other's names. The prices are low, considering the quality fo the food - I paid around $15 for a huge spinach salad with a large piece of very fresh salmon. The food selection is broad - everything from hamburgers to seafood to specialty salads. Full bar. Incredible view of Mt. Si from the outdoor area. The people are very nice, and I knew people in common with the employees as we chatted over dinner (I dined alone at the bar, during a trip to check on my tenants in my house on the north Fork). I go to this restaurant every time I am in town, even when I stay at the Salish Lodge, which also has terrific food (but much pricier at the lodge). Cheers! You will enjoy this place.

North Bend, Washington
“The place to eat if you're in North Bend”
Reviewed May 12, 2010

If you are passing through North Bend, this is the place to stop.
With a full menu, a comfortable dining room, and a full service bar, there is something for everybody. Having eaten there many times, I have always been impressed with the food, prices, and friendly service. Tara makes absolutly the best lemon drops around, or Al will pull you a pounder of 9Lb Porter before your butt hits the bar stool. After Kat asks you about your day,or Susie tells you abour her organic farming, you'll leave feeling like you're part of the family.
Try the Woodsman salad if you wantsomething really special.

A small town resturant with a friendly, family feel. It doesn't get much better than that.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Another crumy over priced meal”
Reviewed April 3, 2010

I've been to this place many times, and am not sure why I keep going back. The bartender that is there most of the time is just unsocialable and the back up (Al) could careless that you are spending money there. It's ashame as it's a great location, but the staff and food is really lacking in quality.

Washington State
“Best Prime Rib!”
Reviewed March 25, 2009

This was a cozy stop in a cute town. We sat by the fireplace and had fantastic prime rib - great flavor & so tender I could cut it with my fork. Their home-made potato chips with onion dip were great, too. Overall, this was a comfortable place with comfortable food.