“Old Time ambience, good food, fair price for region.”

North Bend Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
“Old Time ambience, good food, fair price for region.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Our family engaged in a "drive by" munching at this venerable restaurant. The interior is adorned with photos of yesteryear's logging past. Our family ate the big burgers, fried cod, and a Mexican soup (the waiter volunteered that the restaurant had a "real Mexican" cook.). The soup was incredibly good! (I believe him.)

• Visited September 2013

Spokane Valley, Washington, United States
“Food was really good although a bit pricey in my opinion.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

The general atmosphere was fantastic. Very charming. Good food. a bit pricey in my opinion but delicious.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ron S
East Wenatchee, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place to eat!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

the variety of foods were great, I had the Mt. Si pizza, and we had the salmon salad very GOOD!, prices good, great service. It was a very comfortable sitting at the bar. The atmosphere was very nice. I would highly recommend eating here! We will visit here again, since my neice lives here in North bend

Visited August 2013
Athens, Georgia
“Casual, friendly”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

They have several kinds of burgers, fried food, and salads with large portions. The restaurant is family friendly, but has a bar, too.

• Visited July 2013
Yakima Valley, WA
“Three Words: Homemade Potato Chips!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This restaurant deserves its #1 ranking, Our meal was sooo good. My husband had the brisket sandwich which was mountainous, and I had a bacon cheeseburger. We chose the homemade potato chips which were yummy. They came with a bacon-onion dip...mmmmm. The table by us ordered nachos that also looked like a masterpiece. I wanted to sit down and invite myself to join their group! Our wait staff was attentive and friendly and the atmosphere was casual and warm. We will be back again.

• Visited July 2013