“Unexpected Pleasure”

The Riverbend Cafe
Ranked #8 of 50 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spokane, Washington
“Unexpected Pleasure”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Kind of found this place by accident a couple of years ago. We were very pleasantly surprised after our first stop for dinner. We have now been able to stop for breakfast and lunch as well as dinner again. It breaks up our drive either into or out of the Seattle area. Food is very nice, service spot on and TV's available if we want to catch part of the big game.

• Visited January 2013

Pleasant Hill, California
“Hidden gem!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I was traveling over Snoqualmie Pass returning from a business trip when I just happened to see a food next exit sign. Thinking I was going to have to settle for a greasy spoon, I was prepared to choke it down and go on.

What a pleasant surprise, the atmosphere is great in this place. The staff was very warm and friendly, they had a great selection of brews on tap, wine and the menu was quite large.

I had one of the specials (the ribs) and my colleague had the other special (the ribeye). Both of our plates were prepared perfectly. We couldn't of been more happy with our lucky find.

As we drove home, we both raved about our find and marked it down as a mental note to make it a planned stop from now on.

Kent, Washington
“Loved the breakfast at Riverbend”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stopped for breakfast on our way to the Iron Horse Trail at the top of Snoqualmie Pass. This restaurant has great atmosphere, a nice view out the back over the golf course, and the food and service were really good. We liked it so much, in fact, that we stopped again for a late lunch on the way home from our mountain bike ride. For breakfast, we each tried a different scramble. For lunch, my husband had a sandwich, and I had a burger. Both were very tasty, and we plan to bring friends here for breakfast very soon. (Note: I believe they're only open for breakfast on Sat/Sun.)

• Visited August 2012
Spokane, WA
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We had been here for dinner but never experienced the breakfasts and what a treat! They make their own bagels and I had one with avocado, tomato slice and Swiss cheese with a sauce they make and it was soooo good! If you have never experienced a home made bagel I suggest you try it!

Visited August 2012
Covington, Washington
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I had the Riverbend Scramble and it was very tasty. The Chorizo really made it special. Can't wait to try lunch and dinner.