“Hidden gem!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I was traveling over Snoqualmie Pass returning from a business trip when I just happened to see a food next exit sign. Thinking I was going to have to settle for a greasy spoon, I was prepared to choke it down and go on.

What a pleasant surprise, the atmosphere is great in this place. The staff was very warm and friendly, they had a great selection of brews on tap, wine and the menu was quite large.

I had one of the specials (the ribs) and my colleague had the other special (the ribeye). Both of our plates were prepared perfectly. We couldn't of been more happy with our lucky find.

As we drove home, we both raved about our find and marked it down as a mental note to make it a planned stop from now on.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stopped for breakfast on our way to the Iron Horse Trail at the top of Snoqualmie Pass. This restaurant has great atmosphere, a nice view out the back over the golf course, and the food and service were really good. We liked it so much, in fact, that we stopped again for a late lunch on the way home from our mountain bike ride. For breakfast, we each tried a different scramble. For lunch, my husband had a sandwich, and I had a burger. Both were very tasty, and we plan to bring friends here for breakfast very soon. (Note: I believe they're only open for breakfast on Sat/Sun.)

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We had been here for dinner but never experienced the breakfasts and what a treat! They make their own bagels and I had one with avocado, tomato slice and Swiss cheese with a sauce they make and it was soooo good! If you have never experienced a home made bagel I suggest you try it!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I had the Riverbend Scramble and it was very tasty. The Chorizo really made it special. Can't wait to try lunch and dinner.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

The first time (Sunday) we came to this location we had breakfast and everyone found something very enjoyable - even our 16 year old vegetarian and our 11 year old picky eater! We loved the fresh cooked food and the friendly service.
We were so enthusiastic about this breakfast that we came again on a weekday - and we were disappointed not to be able to have breakfast because the Cafe opens at 11 am on weekdays and serves only lunch then. But the lunch was great as well! Very good sandwiches ! And the black bean soup was adorable!
To bad we were not staying long enough in this area to try the dinner there ....
All in all: high quality food to a good price!