“It's closed”
Review of Chang Thai - CLOSED

Chang Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This restaurant was closed when I went thru North Bend during the last week in September. I followed the signs from the freeway in search of some Thai lunch, and was disappointed to find it closed, with no visible sign that they intended to reopen.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Such amazing food- this is how Thai food should be! High quality, fresh, prepared with care and delicious beyond words. Really, really, good food. This place is hands down the best Thai food in the Valley, if not the Eastside. This is our 4th trip and we continue to be blown away. YUMMMMM!

1  Thank JustmeT2011
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I am not a big Thai food fan. But I really liked the food here. It was fresh and tasted great. I guess my only complaint was the portions were small. So when I left I felt jippedand didn't realize that the tea was extra charge. Been to many Chinese restraints and it always came free.

But as far as the quality of food, it was really good. The veggies still had the slight crunch and the meat was soft and tender. It was sweet and spicy. Just wish there was more, and that's a good thing. Next time I will order an appetizer.

Reviewed June 18, 2011

I have pad talay I know all about seafood I love seafood but I never have flavor in seafood like this before so perfect spice all kind in there. It is "WOW" so good to me. I will be back again when i back to north bend. The waitress so nice introduce food so good idea and we can taste different kinds of food. And desert Fried BANANA and COCONUT ICE CREAM so match combination. Good Job we will back!!!!!!!!

Reviewed May 27, 2011

This was my favorite restaurant in North Bend. My husband and I ate there twice and had very tasty dishes each time. I especially enjoyed the curry dishes as well as the grilled vegatables ones. The hostess was very friendly and gracious. Service was excellent.