The Roaring River Bed & Breakfast
Salish Lodge & Spa(Snoqualmie)
$389
Hotwire.com
SpringHill Suites Seattle Issaquah(Issaquah)(Great Value!)
$209
$199
SpringHill Suites
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah(Issaquah)(Great Value!)
$110
HolidayInn.com
$76
Motel 6
  • Pool
$154
$206
Homewood
Larkspur Landing Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$144
All reviewsb brose roommountain roomdelicious breakfastget awaysnoqualmie fallseach morningsconestucked awaypicnic basketgreat hostsosprey nestfire pitfrench toastsalish lodgefresh fruita wonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Incredible B&B! We just stayed two nights and loved it! The cabin was adorable with a cute kitchen, living area, bedroom and loft. It also had a spacious porch and we utilized the tea house that over looked the spectacular view of the river! The innkeepers were incredible...very kind, knowledgable, and helpful. The breakfasts were amazing and well balanced! I didn't want to leave!!! I highly recommend this b&b to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank ClaireNordskog
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I recently stayed at this B&B by myself while I needed to be in the area for business and personal reasons. The only regret is my husband couldn't join me! This B&B is amazing and absolutely outstanding for those wanting to get away. The views are incredible! I stayed in the Tall Firs room which was quite lovely. There are refrigerators, microwaves, coffee maker with all the sides. The place was clean. I particularly appreciated the separate entries to each room.

Peggy and Herschel are delightful, lovely people who make you feel right at home.

Because I left early each morning I did not have time to enjoy the breakfasts. However, one morning a herd of elk were in the road as I left the B&B! What a gift and surprise!

Next time, and there will be a next time, my husband joins me!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank DG102
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband and I love this place. This time we stayed in the Tall firs room. It is smaller but just as wonderful as the Mountain room and the Bear Iris room.. Herschel and Peggy are so very friendly and attention to detail is wonderful. Each room is decorated so well and you just feel like you are home. The location is amazing and beautiful but who could want anything more than to be surrounded by trees, nature and the sound of river. There are several places to go sit and read or just enjoy the sounds and smells of nature. The breakfast was amazing as usual and being delivered to your door in the morning from Herschel with a big smile on his face greeting you "good morning". is just the icing on the cake. You will not be disappointed if you stay here and if you are, I would have to wonder why?

Room Tip: All the rooms are wonderful, each has a different decor but all are great.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My husband and I love the Roaring River so much that we've gone twice. We literally have no complaints! We stayed in the Mountain Room both times. Peggy and Herschel are the sweetest people and we loved chatting with them. We loved the stunning views of misty hills, towering trees, and of course the river outside our windows. The room was impeccably clean and so cozy, with a little cast iron stove in the corner, a large jacuzzi tub, a double shower, and a flat screen TV (no DVD player though). The king-size bed in the Mountain Room is a dream - best night's sleep I've gotten in a long time! We also loved how secluded the place was and how private our room felt. We felt like we were the only ones there. And then there was the breakfast basket delivered by Herschel each morning. The food, oh the food! Fresh corn fritters & syrup, omelettes, breakfast quiche, scones, & baked apples with whipped cream were a few things we got during our stay. We reminisced about the food for weeks after our time there. We also loved eating dinner in adorable little downtown North Bend - the North Bend Bar & Grill is our favorite restaurant, though Dairy Freeze has phenomenal burgers & milkshakes for summer evenings. As for things to do in the area, Mount Si is nearby, providing tons of trails to hike. "Little Mount Si" is a lovely day hike! Downtown North Bend is lovely to walk. Nearby Snoqualmie Falls is stunning, and the town of Snoqualmie is also very cute. All in all, a perfect place for a couple to stay (honeymoon or getaway) and at an INCREDIBLE value. As others have said, we were blown away by the price once we had experienced this perfect little B&B. We recommend it to everyone we possibly can!
A word about the weather: Seeing as the city of North Bend is at the base of the Cascades, it's prone to a LOT of rain. It rained during both of our stays (early September and mid December). Summer is your best bet for sunny weather if you don't like the rain.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Stop reading this review and book a stay with Peggy & Hershel right now! You will not regret it! The bed and breakfast lies right on the Snoqualmie River and has the most beautiful scenery. Unlike other B&B's where you need to eat with the other guests, Hershel delivers homemade food every morning in a basket to your door. Peggy & Hershel make about six different homemade meals which are all very delicious (I have tried 4 different ones myself). My wife and I spent our honeymoon here and we went back 4 months later because it was so amazing. The rooms are clean and comfortable. This is the best B&B one could ever hope for.

Room Tip: The best room is the mountain room. I would suggest staying in any of the upper floor rooms because you can see the view. I would also suggest bringing an umbrella or rain coat since North Bend rains a lot. But do not let that deter you, this is a B&B that cannot be missed!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple