“Great Place!”

Marysville, Wa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My husband and I eat here often. I love their "Grizzly" breakfast burrito! Loaded with all the breakfast goodies. My husband loves their eggs, home potatoes & sausage patties. Their lunch's are great as well very tasty. The service was warm & friendly. We will be coming back and bringing in our family when they come into town. ;-)

• Visited March 2014

Idaho
“Disappointed”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Took a friend to Michaels for a birthday dinner tonight. The atmosphere was sublime, the service was slow and impersonal, and our order proved to be misunderstood by both cool and our waitress. Don't eat here.....for the prices I would not return for another try!

Silverdale, Washington
“"Good Clean Food"”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

As mamma would say, it's "good clean food". Nothing fancy, but it's good. Lunch portions were appropriately sized. Breakfast served till 3pm. This is the place where if you're a local "every one knows your name" and we heard some if the local gossip!

• Visited September 2013
“Super friendly service!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Fast friendly service and good food too! Stopped in for lunch after attending the Lavender festival. The portions were ample and my buffalo chicken sandwich was very tasty. I will stop in again when I'm in Newport.

• Visited July 2013
Vestal, New York
“Loved the huckleberry lemonade!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Surprisingly good food and great huckleberry lemonade. Glad I took a chance and stopped here on the way to Priest Lake.

• Visited September 2012