“Great Food!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Seattle, Washington
“Great Food!”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Always delicious! We normally eat at Yeas wok once a month and it never disappoints! Wonderful food and wonderful staff. Sometimes there is a wait but it goes fast. Enjoy Yeas Wok!

• Visited November 2011

• Korean first
Newcastle
“Not as good as it was a few years ago!”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

We used to go her at least once a month before and after they added on the 2 next rooms.

I always got the Yea's Special Ginger Chicken and the combo chow mein. Hubby got everything on the menu at least once, the seafood noodle soup, the prawns, Mongolian Beef etc. They were always fantastic! We always looked forward to the swift and great service and great tasting food.
The last time I went I got the Yea's Special Ginger Chicken and at least half of my plate was filled with bitter tasting uncooked onions and hardly any chicken at all.
I went back one more time because a friend insisted it was a fluke but it wasn't. Maybe it is the economy or something for the chicken cut back but I won't be going back any time soon. Too bad,,,,it was always my favorite place to go! It was always a busy, busy place! I do not see the lines I used to see.

• Visited March 2011
Renton, Wa.
“Lucky to live near this place”
Reviewed August 23, 2011

We eat here so often they know our names. Very clean and the best tasting food! Huge selection on menu. I see a lot of "To go" stuff being picked up as well. Try it for lunch if you can. Dinner is almost always a short wait, they are very busy.

Des Moines, WA
“One of the best Chinese food in Washington since we move up here from California!”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Pete and his brother are so helpful and will work with you whenever I had to coordinate a large group of people for lunch or whatever! The employees are always accommodating and friendly. The food is excellent as always! Especially the seabass! Cooked to the taste of your palette.

Seattle, Washington
“Delicous soups”
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I've eaten at Yea's Wok a couple of times before, but it had been several years since my last meal there.

We had two soups: a spicy seafood noodle soup and a pork noodle soup with spinach. Both were delicious and very fresh-tasting. Good service. Even the fortune cookie was fresh.